rich crust punk girls

Vampyrvargfesten

to not contribute to anything basically cept body odor

so what's the difference between these guys and just the general ' i don't wash deliberately and live on the streets and piss off people working their asses off with my disgusting odor 5 blocks down' punks that i see on the way to work/school?

i can literally smell some before i see them.

so what's the difference between these guys and just the general ' i don't wash deliberately and live on the streets and piss off people working their asses off with my disgusting odor 5 blocks down' punks that i see on the way to work/school?

i can literally smell some before i see them.

these are the same

the following threads should be erected following gecko's push for equality:

rich corny scenester girls

rich corny white girls

rich half asian girls

rich korny asian girls

rich whats it like having aids

what's it like having a rich brother?

rich anti-monogamy? (this is probably pretty rich crust punk tbh)

*insert Suicide Girls pics*

this is kinda why i made this thread

we can all appreciate some classy, tasteful nudes, yeah??

but i really wanna see RandR's collection of pix

dug up from the myspace graveyard

anti-capitalist boobie flash

anarcho nipple slip

Crusties are all for Anarchism//Equality stuff. They tend to be really into politics, animal rights, anti war, dread mullets(used to have one) and not showering. (The rich ones pretend to be into this stuff, it's part of the lifestyle)

I think you guys are confusing the whole I don't give a fuck/drink/punk rock shows thing with street punks. So fuck off with that shit

• 1 year later...

^^yesyesyesyesyesyes

can't speak for rich crusties but saw this band a while from Santa Rosa. Girl was good, in spite of these funny pictures lol

tumblr_lydqdik3KI1qhi9dl.jpg

tumblr_lydqe8XXq21qhi9dl.jpg

tumblr_lydqf3fAvw1qhi9dl.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well whatever that's their business. Why be so obnoxious about everything though? All the crusts I've ever met have been overly eager to prove their "fuck-you"-ness citing "I don't give a fuck" every five seconds in defense of it. If you don't give a fuck why are you bothering in the first place?

Edit: this is why I prefer to listen to "proto punk" more than actual punk.

Even crust punk is like fourth or fifth wave punk. I think it sounds and looks terrible. It's that uber political American hardcore type punk.

My wife was telling me that a few days ago in St. Marks, one of her co-workers was standing outside a McDonald's, waiting for her friend. She had some tacos in her hand and a couple of crusts/gutter punks walked by and one of them snatched the tacos out of her hand. When she said something, the guy said well, you were just holding them out in front of you like you were giving them to me, so I took them. She just let it go at that because she wasn't gonna eat them after he'd had his grubby hands on them. Fucking assholes, probably from middle to upper middle class families in Pennsylvania or New Jersey.

Edited by Bendrix

This reminds me of Berklee college of music summer programme c. 2004, hung out with this guy called Evan who's parents were from Connecticut and he had been expelled from boarding school in England. Had a Mohawk and a leather vest and liked to squat with the homeless instead of stay in his (perfectly comfortable) dorm room. The last time i saw him he was bleeding from his head after these two girls dropped him face first onto broken glass. Sorry there's no tits in this story apart from that guy really.

Edited by broken_dubz