rich crust punk girls

Vampyrvargfesten

Maybe they are crust punk. I don't fucking know, even though I've known some hot crust punk girls.
Yeah but only the ones that are secretly rich.
We call them appartment punks in Paris.

gallhammer0607.jpg

yo

show me what you got

you know they got macbooks

to upload their cute pixxx on facebook

I would be able to contribute if I still used my myspace and it was 6 years ago.

That's right, I was into crust punk in 8th grade, get at me.

Amy Miret from Nausea was pretty hot in '88 though

Amyrar.jpg

edit:not that she was rich or anything

I was just thinking: Can I remember my Myspace password to harvest the vast amounts of crust punk slutty pictorials that are all over my friendlist? More importantly, dare I reopen that chapter of my life(not my finest moments, by far).

Chase: Amy Miret is gorgeous.

I was just thinking: Can I remember my Myspace password to harvest the vast amounts of crust punk slutty pictorials that are all over my friendlist? More importantly, dare I reopen that chapter of my life(not my finest moments, by far).

Chase: Amy Miret is gorgeous.

Right? And I don't know have specific we could get with this, but do you remember the D-beat girls? The were looking a little cleaner and more 'scene' like. They looked fine as hell though.

And I'd have to say that I looked cooler than I do now back in those days lol I still have a bullet belt that I am tempted to wear.

could a bullet belt be fashunz? And I mean brass bullet shells. None of that hot topic shit

Right? And I don't know have specific we could get with this, but do you remember the D-beat girls? The were looking a little cleaner and more 'scene' like. They looked fine as hell though.

And I'd have to say that I looked cooler than I do now back in those days lol I still have a bullet belt that I am tempted to wear.

could a bullet belt be fashunz? And I mean brass bullet shells. None of that hot topic shit

Bullet Belts? Shoot, I think they will always be fashionable. Although really it depends on what kind of look you are aiming for.

Don't know the D-beat girls. I was a Maryland hardcore kid, worked for SUBMIT, the finest punk girl I ever met was the chick that was dating the lead singer of darkest hour. Or this girl emma that I'm about to google. Damn. This thread is making me holler at some exes.

i'm glad i have yet to meet one of these vile looking creatures in person.

crust punks are okay. there's nothing wrong with them living a certain way, and really it's not so different from any other scene kids out there.

in general they mind their own business(except for when they are begging for change or cigarettes) and just go see punk shows, do drugs/drink, and fuck. what's so terrible about that?

it becomes pretty terrible when they are like late 20s and still crust punk...but hell, you could once again say the same thing about any other "scene" and that particular age.

plus, crusties throw the most reckless parties, so there is that in their favor.

it becomes pretty terrible when they are like late 20s and still crust punk...but hell, you could once again say the same thing about any other "scene" and that particular age.

nah most of the women will inevitably end up in Marketing, and the guys, not sure, but one guy I knew became a Giuliani aide.

my friend visited denver, co and said there is a subculture of young adults who dress like theyre poor or homeless, but theyre really not. They dont really do anything other than drink coffee but he did clarify that they were different than hipsters

are they crust punks? ill be in denver in a few days so i guess ill find out soon enough