josh mullen

Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

For real though, make those shirts. At least ten people showing interest in buying.

edit: actually...this would be cooler on a white tee

6665776421_040d871527.jpg

Edited by MJR

worst movies for last 2 years

caged.jpg

Alright Nic Cage bros, I'm going to make this shirt since there seems to be enough interest. The cost of the shirt will depend on how many people end up ordering, the more people, the less it will cost. So order one for your whole family! Your girlfriend! Your coworkers! Give everyone the joy of Nic Cage. So since the cost isn't set right now, I'll just start taking orders so I can get a tally of how many we need. If you want one, send me a PM with your favorite Nic Cage movie in the subject line, what size you want, how many and where you are located so I can estimate shipping. After a few weeks I'll close orders and deal with things like paypal, cost and shipping.

Edited by FranklinCosgrove

Also, got this for my fridge recently. The Nicolas Cage Adventure Set! Came with multiple nic cage figures and accessories with two scenes to place him in!

cageadventure2.jpg

cageadventure3.jpg

cageadventure1.jpg

would it be possible to get a travolta face with nick cage under so i can swag it out with my gf simultaneously?

Shit, possibly the best t-shirt idea ever

^^ That whole interview is amazing. Here it is: http://www.empireonline.com/interviews/interview.asp?IID=1444.

This is by far the best part:

The only reason why I tend to pass on a movie is either I don't think I'm right for the material and can't play it honestly, or because of time constraints with personal things in my life. There were two movies that asked me to go to Australia or New Zealand for long periods of time. One was Lord Of The Rings and one was the Matrix.

One was Lord Of The Rings and one was the Matrix.

One was Lord Of The Rings and one was the Matrix.

Lord Of The Rings

the Matrix

translate it yourself. ;)

if i'm bored at work tomorrow i just might do that

i sent you a message but i never heard back so i don't even know what's up