josh mullen

Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

in my mind, Nicolas Cage = Con Air ... for better or worse

real talk though, I feel like all of his movies are entertaining as hell

PUT THE BUNNY BACK IN THE BOX

Con Air made me cry one day when I was really high.

He just wants to see his daughter man.

The Rock is great. I dont mind gone in 60 seconds. no one mentioned 'snake eyes' either. I think I watched it one day on HBO. shit was pretty bad.

i totally forgot about Leaving Las Vegas

a powerhouse performance

marlon brando caliber performance

leaving las vegas is a brilliant film, and he's amazing in it.

Con Air is a heartbreaking work of staggering genius, with an ensemble cast the likes of which will never be seen again. Dave Chapelle AND John Malkovich? who is the comedian? who is the audience? the mind reels.

plus he lived in THIS house.

nicolas-cage-best-movies-ever-house.jpg

I honestly can't see how there is a debate about how amazing a human being/actor he really is.

How are you people not mentioning Kiss of Death in 4 pages of Nic Cage discussion???

Little Junior Brown, one of the great over the top baddies of the 90s..... And killer fits too...

Kiss-of-Death_Nicholas-Cage_vest-with-cut-out-holes.bmp.jpg

Man, i'd forgotten about 'kiss of death' -- maybe because david caruso starred. '8 mm' wasn't a very good film, but cage was cool.

yeah, in Leaving Vegas he won an Academy award for it.

but he was so bad ass in Bad Lieutenant, smokin crack with a dudes girl then railin her in front of him. god damn awesome

he made the wickerman entertaining

e6i2WRreARo

Was very skeptical of Bad Lieutenant, but i just watched it recently and thought it was a hell of a fun movie. He did a great job in it, and I was remiss in not including Leaving Las Vegas in my initial post.

The Rock

Lord of War

Gone in 60 Seconds

National Treasure

Face/Off

he finds himself in movies where you don't have to think and just watch the purrrty explosions and action

fuck. he has a hot, 20-something-year-old KAG wife, and he's 43?

he-aint-even-mad.jpg

Eight%20Millimeter%208mm%20Movie%20Review%20DVD%20Review.jpg

my friends dad took us to see this movie when i was 14, and was incredibly upset that he took us to see a movie about snuff films. he was a big nick cage fan.

nick cage.

Godda love wild at heart.

*Karate punch* "This here snake skin jacket is a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom"

man, the bad cage films keep popping into my mind:

"knowing"

"snake eyes"

"city of angles"

"family man"

MV5BMTg3MjgyNjE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY1NDU0MQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

"A Las Vegas magician who can see into the future is pursued by FBI agents seeking to use his abilities to prevent a nuclear terrorist attack."

if that brief synopsis doesn't make you question cage's decision making process, i don't know if anything will.

You think that's a ridiculous synopsis? Has anyone else seen Time to Kill? The description alone is worth the price. They took the film off his IMDB account I think because it's not there anymore. For good reason though. Luckily I was able to find a copy about a year ago:

Enrico Silvestri (Nicolas Cage) is a young soldier in Ethiopia, a part of the Italian occupation forces who invaded North Africa in 1935. The nation is conquered, but the countryside remains a perilous place. Nevertheless, Enrico develops a toothache that sends him journeying alone in search of a dentist. Rumors of a short cut to a well-equipped military camp make Enrico leave the road, and he gets lost. At an oasis the soldier encounters an enticing native girl, Mariam (Patrice Flora Praxo), bathing alone. Rape follows, but pangs of conscience compel Enrico to spend the night with her. At the sound of a wild animal in the dark, Enrico fires a few shots; one ricochets off a rock and gravely wounds the girl. The soldier "mercifully" finishes her with a bullet in the head and carefully buries the corpse. Having erased the traces of his crime, Enrico resumes his trip to the dentist.

51VJKDGMR5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg