• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I used to live back in Newport Beach, CA, Nicolas Cage was my neighbor. Cant vouch for some of his acting, but as a human being and celebrity you couldn't ask for a nicer guy. Always trying to strike genuine, friendly conversations with people in our community and would invite neighbors over for drinks and what not. No problem trying to befriend people outside of the industry, which seems to be rare. He actually bought everyone in our neighborhood 2lbs of Salmon for Christmas one year. Granted, it was a somewhat small neighborhood, but still. I also remember his house was one of the best for halloween as he always hooked it up with multiple king size goods. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I used to live back in Newport Beach, CA, Nicolas Cage was my neighbor. Cant vouch for some of his acting, but as a human being and celebrity you couldn't ask for a nicer guy. Always trying to strike genuine, friendly conversations with people in our community and would invite neighbors over for drinks and what not. No problem trying to befriend people outside of the industry, which seems to be rare. He actually bought everyone in our neighborhood 2lbs of Salmon for Christmas one year. Granted, it was a somewhat small neighborhood, but still. I also remember his house was one of the best for halloween as he always hooked it up with multiple king size goods. 

i kicked it at his next door neighbors house there, and he insinuated some things about the yacht boy. My homie matt had a yacht next to Nics, called some Hawaiian name. Nice "block" to be living on. 

Crazy small world. Those yachts on that stretch are insane. Pretty sure Nic bought that property solely because it had the largest doc. I lived one block in land from there. I know exactly what house you're talking about... damn you friend is well off. 

Crazy small world. Those yachts on that stretch are insane. Pretty sure Nic bought that property solely because it had the largest doc. I lived one block in land from there. I know exactly what house you're talking about... damn you friend is well off. 

Pops was a investor, was a partial owner of jimmy choo among other things.