Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

josh mullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

caged.jpg

Alright Nic Cage bros, I'm going to make this shirt since there seems to be enough interest. The cost of the shirt will depend on how many people end up ordering, the more people, the less it will cost. So order one for your whole family! Your girlfriend! Your coworkers! Give everyone the joy of Nic Cage. So since the cost isn't set right now, I'll just start taking orders so I can get a tally of how many we need. If you want one, send me a PM with your favorite Nic Cage movie in the subject line, what size you want, how many and where you are located so I can estimate shipping. After a few weeks I'll close orders and deal with things like paypal, cost and shipping.

Edited by FranklinCosgrove

^^ That whole interview is amazing. Here it is: http://www.empireonline.com/interviews/interview.asp?IID=1444.

This is by far the best part:

The only reason why I tend to pass on a movie is either I don't think I'm right for the material and can't play it honestly, or because of time constraints with personal things in my life. There were two movies that asked me to go to Australia or New Zealand for long periods of time. One was Lord Of The Rings and one was the Matrix.

One was Lord Of The Rings and one was the Matrix.

One was Lord Of The Rings and one was the Matrix.

Lord Of The Rings

the Matrix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...