Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

josh mullen

I feel like he plays his roles very well when he's being directed properly. That being said, some of my favorite films with him are Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, Bringing Out the Dead, Kick-Ass, and Lord of War.

Well, I did say some - Con Air is one of the dopest joints, nod to Dave Chappelle. The list I gave was just the stuff that really stood out to me and left a lasting impression.

From the article:

"Although the knife is really a decorative piece, Cage apparently plans to use it for eating steak."

"He previously revealed: "I once bought a piece of meteorite. It landed in Nigeria in 1962 and has been authenticated by NASA as a rock from Mars. It's three million years old and fascinates me."

"I like to collect things: an octopus, the snakes, dead bats, human skulls. I study and involve myself completely in something totally different. It is part of what I do as an actor so it's not unusual that I do this in my private life."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright SuFu, I'm sure a number of you have seen this shirt design floating around and after much searching I could not find a place to buy it. So I'm going to make these myself. So here we go, would anyone be interested in a group buy? I can organize the purchase and distribution I just need an idea of how many people are interested. The price would depend on how many people end up ordering one. The shirts will be printed on plain white american apparel t shirts. Anyone interested?

forsufu.png