Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

josh mullen

• 2 weeks later...

There is a scene where Nic Cage is getting fucked by this beezy while he sits on the bed fully clothed smoking a cigar and drinking Jack Daniels. Beezy asks why Nic Cage isn't naked to which he replies, "I never get unclothed before a gun fight." At this point people start breaking into his room while he proceeds to fuck this beezy in various positions while avoiding the attackers, smoke a cigar, drink Jack Daniels and kill all these men all at the same time.

There is a scene where Nic Cage is getting fucked by this beezy while he sits on the bed fully clothed smoking a cigar and drinking Jack Daniels. Beezy asks why Nic Cage isn't naked to which he replies, "I never get unclothed before a gun fight." At this point people start breaking into his room while he proceeds to fuck this beezy in various positions while avoiding the attackers, smoke a cigar, drink Jack Daniels and kill all these men all at the same time.

T H I S T H I S T H I S T H I S

http://www.fearnet.com/videos/b21489_drive_angry_3d_gunfight_sex_nsfw.html

• 3 weeks later...

FranklinCosgrove did you sniff his butt?

watched con air for the first time (!!!) last night. 5/5 stars.

can't believe they're not even bothering to screen drive angry 3d in australia.

wanted to create nic cage in dragon age 2 and chronicle his adventures here. spent 2 hours and just couldnt get it to look perfect so i gave up. here's a random nic cage gif anyway.

nationaltreasurenicolascageawesomeface.gif

and nic cage as princess leia

frostnic-cage-as-leia.jpg

very good, sir.

“By the time I got around to Vampire’s Kiss and then Bad Lieutenant and now this movie, Drive Angry and then also Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, I had realized that I’d developed my own style and process and school of acting which is called Nouveau Shamanic.”
amazyyyzang

“That’s the new style of acting and at some point I’ll have to write a book.”
BREAKING NEWS: http://nouveaushamanic.tumblr.com/

“You like the ringtone, right? I like bells. I like bells.”

"I like that. I would like to find a way to drink beer from a skull in this movie."

"I put a lot of thought into that, even did a few takes of it almost like a beer commercial to find a way to make the beer slosh out of the eye in such a way that my cup runneth over and have it look really inviting and appetizing and make people in the audience go, ‘Wow, I know it sounds crazy, but I’d really kind of like to drink beer from someone’s skull right now.'"

"So when Patrick Lussier said to me, ‘You’re going to get your eye shot out in a movie,’ I don’t know why but I just immediately said yes, I’m in, because it was something that I wanted to do. It’s as simple as that.”

This interview is fantastic. Hahahahahaha