Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

josh mullen

You think that's a ridiculous synopsis? Has anyone else seen Time to Kill? The description alone is worth the price. They took the film off his IMDB account I think because it's not there anymore. For good reason though. Luckily I was able to find a copy about a year ago:

51VJKDGMR5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

'

This sounds amazing.

Had a Marathon of Cage with a friend we knocked off Lord of War, Raising Arizona and Matchstickmen.

how the fuck did i miss this thread

nicolas cage is my based god

my ps3 wallpaper is nicolas cage. from ghost rider.

i am seriously considering putting up a mural or nicolas cage on my wall

franklin cosgrove we need to hook up and make out and imagine we are each making out with nicolas cage.

He was Nick Coppola, not Cage. His uncle is Francis. Woo hoo, your famous cause you got laced dude, no wonder you suck at acting 99% if of the time.

Raising Arizona is his best, by far, no questions asked. He has made some fun movies and some bombs, but his life is based on his uncles hook ups... Good work i guess.

He was Nick Coppola, not Cage. His uncle is Francis. Woo hoo, your famous cause you got laced dude, no wonder you suck at acting 99% if of the time.

Raising Arizona is his best, by far, no questions asked. He has made some fun movies and some bombs, but his life is based on his uncles hook ups... Good work i guess.

You don't try to enjoy some of your family member's success by changing your last name. I'm sure his uncle still helped him a lot in life, but I think the sole reason he changed his name was to avoid that kind of nepotism.

...franklin, please rip "a time to kill" and stream it for sufu so we can have a nic cage movie night on sufu chat or something.

This is going to be a long post. But I'm glad this threak exists because I now have somewhere to share this great game of Pokemon LeafGreen I played recently. I named my character NicCage and played through the whole game using only pokemon given to me for free. Didn't use 1 pokeball. I then named these pokemon after characters Nic Cage played in movies. This then led to some great moments. And finally, I named my rival Bees. Because if you've seen The Wicker Man, you understand the reason for this.

So these were my pokemon. YuriOrlov as Kabutops, figured a pokemon with swords for hands would serve well as a Lord of War. Dr. Stanley Goodspeed from The Rock as Aerodactyl, rock pokemon, The Rock, flying type pokemon but The Rock takes place on Alcatraz. CameronPoe as Hitmonlee, because Cameron Poe kicks a whole lotta ass in Con Air. Then we got DaveSpritz from the Weather Man as Jolteon, cause he controls lightning. Then we got Randy from Valley Girl as Lapras because hes kind of awkward and weird looking, just like Lapras. And finally, JohnyBlaze from Ghost Rider as Charizard. Self explanatory.

pokemonwa.jpg

Cause Cameron Poe would actually do this.

cameronpoe.jpg

Some great uses of NicCage being friends with people and kicking ass.

friendsen.jpg

comingofage.jpg

pokeflute.jpg

halloffameb.jpg

And lets not forget about Bees:

heynic.jpg

Oh No! Not the Bees!

niccageandbees.jpg

previously.png

disappointed.jpg

dude you are a fuckin maniac.

<3

i've also named at least one of my rpg characters after mr cage before, but come to think of it it makes so much more sense to do it in a game where you can actually make a vague likeness like fallout or dragon age. will try it out soon.

but anyway yes time to kill rip! the only torrents i can find are in italian, since it's an italian film and all. i do think he's gotten better and more ridiculous with age though, his subdued madness in his more mature years is sublime.

nationaltreasurenicolascageawesomeface.gif

also, fucking SUCKS that the tim burton x nic cage superman film never came into fruition.

he would've been in this suit:

Nic+Cage+Superman5.jpg

looking like this:

500x_nickcage.jpg

cot daym