M.O.A

The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

Woodlands is my favourite store :) M.O.A. - your inbox is full...

Check out or latest video. The making of the Lownsdale

^Cool vid!

And..... Just in time for fall... Thanks M.O.A - you & the Woodlands crew rock!

5f17c31f.jpg

c345bc21.jpg

yo MOA,

do you have any chunky knit beanies for sale?

maybe I am blind and can't find them on the website.

thanks

They're back for Fall!

MG_3123.jpg?100784

Sometimes you stumble across a gem, a rare find that makes the near misses and wasted research trips worthwhile. That’s exactly what these hats are for us. Sourced from a Portland company that’s developed and produced fabrics for a number of famous outdoor brands (hint: one of them is in Maine), these pre-washed 100% cotton hats are hand knit in the USA, and have a satisfying heft to them. Since they’re cotton, we like them best for daily use when the weather’s crisp but not too bitter or damp.

Available in 5 colorways exclusive to Woodlands.

Nice looking hats. At $15 a hat you could buy them like they are candy.

best hats ever. bought one last year and now i've got the ecru and the golden rod headed my way. i would've paid twice as much for these, such a steal.

thanks MOA!

DH20QZIP.jpg?100819

Woodlands is proud to be the first store in the United States to showcase the sturdy and finely crafted knitwear of Dehen 1920

Dehen Knitting manufactured many of the original motorcycle club sweaters in the 30’s and 40’s, and is the only original manufacturer that has survived to make the same sweaters today. Like the original, Dehen’s reproduction club sweaters are made on old-world looms and are built to last for generations. They feature 100% worsted wool, include nearly three pounds of yarn, and have vintage style Talon zippers.

Before WWII, Motorcycling in the US was seen primarily as a sport, and many of the people that owned and rode motorcycles were affiliated with a club. Competition racing, hill climbs and Gypsy tours were common, and the clubs that were attracted to these events wore their own distinctive apparel, usually a wool quarter zip sweater, often with contrast colored sleeves, and usually decorated with the club name and logo. While the look of motorcycling changed when returning GI’s adopted denim and leather, the iconic motorcycle club sweater became less common but never disappeared.

Manufactured in Portland, Oregon Shop Dehen 1920

Shop Dehen 1920

are you going to stock the reigning champ classic sweats?

Yup. Our Reigning Champ order is massive this season... McNairy capsule collection is on the way for the first delivery. Second delivery shows up sometime next month.

Are those Chamula horse hair bracelets going to show up on the website?

yeah probably. We need to photograph a lot of product. You can always phone order them...503.922.1797

We're very capable of getting them out ASAP via phone order. Colors online are exactly the same as they are in person.

tumblr_lrh9vsFBdI1qgfl0fo1_500.jpg

Some outstanding items have landed at Woodlands this week from shop favorite, Norse Projects.

Norse Projects x Oi Polloi- Kaare Jacket - Burnt Orange

435_a5cb29e106_big.jpg?100819

Norse Projects - Bjarke Wool Cargo Pants - Green Check

339_540bd17f8a_big.jpg?100821

Norse Projects - Aros Heavy Chino - Grape Leaf Green

337_9c8fbb4b27-big.jpg?100819

Norse Projects - Erik Corduroy Pants - Dark Navy

340_6c8d6138a0-big.jpg?100819

Norse Projects -5 Panel Cap - Light Blue Wool

361_8bc77dcb9b-big.jpg?100819

Norse Projects -5 Panel Cap - Brown Wool

361_fc4b7af808-big.jpg?100819

Norse Projects - Wool Flat Cap - Dark Orange

358_218dfd0100-big.jpg?100819

Shop Norse Projects at Woodlands : http://www.woodlandsshop.com/collections/norse-projects

yeah probably. We need to photograph a lot of product. You can always phone order them...503.922.1797

We're very capable of getting them out ASAP via phone order. Colors online are exactly the same as they are in person.

tumblr_lrh9vsFBdI1qgfl0fo1_500.jpg

What's the price on those? I'm a sucker or Meg Co.

What's the price on those? I'm a sucker or Meg Co.

They're 19 dollars each!

We have that Anorak in Navy too... it just isn't online yet. I haven't seen it anywhere. Same tone as the navy Elka... The cotton is so fucking heavy on that piece. It's really outstanding for the price-point.

Caps are almost sold out too...

are you planning to restock two feet ahead socks?

i have like 35 or 40 dozen socks coming. Every color in Footie and Crew plus Two Feet Ahead Rag Wool and Rag Cotton socks.

Yep. Aros. Fit is awesome. A little higher rise than a lot of what's out there, but I love em. I'm sure I'll post a fit in the next little while...

Yep. Aros. Fit is awesome. A little higher rise than a lot of what's out there, but I love em. I'm sure I'll post a fit in the next little while...

yeah right, you never post anymore.:cool:

Friendly suggestion for the website: possible to list by brand AND by item type? You guys are starting to stock so many brands and it would be nice to be able to list, across brands, all shoes, all socks, all jackets, etc..

Made my first purchase from Woodlands today and got to say the service is excellent. My emails were responded to within minutes and was super helpful with my sizing questions. Can't wait for my package to arrive!