The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

The Elka is absolutely one of my favorite rain slickers around and is a definite shop favorite. Norse Projects put the perfect spin on these jackets, season after season, with great colorways and additional details which put the classic Dutch outerwear brand on another level.

Now available at The Woodlands in 3 colors for FW12.

ELKA 4 POCKET - SHADOW GRAY

Norse-Projects-AW12-Elka-4.jpg?103681

Norse-Projects-AW12-Elka-5.jpg?103681

ELKA 4 POCKET - BUTTER NUT

Norse-Projects-AW12-Elka-3.jpg?103681

Norse-Projects-AW12-Elka-2.jpg?103681

ELKA CLASSIC - FOREST GREEN

Norse-Projects-AW12-Elka-7.jpg?103681

Norse-Projects-AW12-Elka-8.jpg?103681

Edited by M.O.A

We've also got a lot more styles on the site, including a few different tops and pants.

ANKELL LIGHT CHINO - LIGHT BROWN

norse_projects_aw12_chino_9.jpg?103681

AROS HEAVY CHINO - PORT RED

norse_projects_aw12_chino_2.jpg?103681

AROS HEAVY CHINO - FOREST GREEN

Norse-Projects-AW12-CHINO-5.jpg?103681

ROAR CHAMBRAY SHIRT - BLUE DEPTH

norse_projects_aw12_gustav_11.jpg?103681

GUSTAV WOOL CREW - MAJOLICA BLUE MELANGE

Norse-Projects-AW12-Sweater-1.jpg?103681

GUSTAV WOOL CREW - GREY MELANGE

Norse-Projects-AW12-GUSTAV-14.jpg?103681

I'll keep you guys updated with the next round of deliveries as well. Lots more to come next month.

Edited by M.O.A

• 2 weeks later...

We've got the largest selection of Reigning Champ in North America and it's now available for sale through our web-store. For the FW12 season, I've added a number of different basics to go along with their amazing fleece and outerwear. Let me know if you guys have any questions with a simple email, [email protected] or in this thread.

I'm only going to post up a few styles so please view the collection in its entirety HERE

rcparka22_22_1024x1024.jpg?103790

3 PLY DINTEX PARKA - ALPINE BLUE

RCVARSITY34-34_1024x1024.jpg?103790

HEAVYWEIGHT VARSITY - H. NAVY

RCSSCREWHGREY18-18_1024x1024.jpg?103790

S/S DOUBLE KNIT RAGLAN - H. GREY

rcsweats63_63_1024x1024.jpg?103790

TWILL TERRY SWEATS - H. GREY

• 2 weeks later...

Is Woodlands currently inactive or something?

Was just curious since I had not received any shipping info/e-mail inquiry response for about a week now. (Except the e-mail in which I sent yesterday)

Got an e-mail back explaining the situation, thanks!

Edited by 1 9 9 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely love your selection of brands and products, and its always lovely to find stores in the Northwest that carry goods that I like. I am still kicking myself for missing out of the Creep tweed expedition blazer in my size. What a piece. Just put in an order to you guys a few nights ago and see myself supporting you in the future as well as visiting the store in person.

Definitely love your selection of brands and products, and its always lovely to find stores in the Northwest that carry goods that I like. I am still kicking myself for missing out of the Creep tweed expedition blazer in my size. What a piece. Just put in an order to you guys a few nights ago and see myself supporting you in the future as well as visiting the store in person.

Shredwin?

Edited by M.O.A

Hm? If that's someone's name you know, this is not his online alias. I just happened upon the store through the internet and have followed the flow of goods through ever since.

Hm? If that's someone's name you know, this is not his online alias. I just happened upon the store through the internet and have followed the flow of goods through ever since.

oh nice. Ha. Just another customer from Seattle who has been contacting me lately... also interested in the jacket.

Were you looking for a different size?

Indeed. I am 5'10" and approx 145 lbs. so I usually need a small in jackets. I always forget that, "ask and you will receive" is quite often the model of physical retail stores. Online shopping is not nearly as customer friendly. The lack of sizes sit there and mock you instead.

Got my package from you guys today! Happy with the Norse Projects hat and the Two Feet Ahead socks. The texture of the socks is perfect and are keeping my feet toasty in the current cold spell.

• 4 weeks later...

2mm5zk0.jpg

It's about that time friends. We've started taking delivery of new goods for the approaching Spring season and it all starts with a fresh batch of

14.75 oz Stanton denim for The Woodlands.

Based in Los Angeles, RGT is focused on hand-crafted denim and apparel expertly crafted from Japanese and American Cone Denim. As a special batch release for the shop, we used a hand-oiled natural patch with Tanner Goods that will age and patina just like the jeans themselves. We also stocked up on the trusty AR-G trousers which have quickly become a popular non-denim option.

Additionally, our friends from the Copenhagen based Norse Projects have shipped their first batch of new accessories including Melange and Boucle socks as well as headwear in a great assortment of seasonal colors and patterns.

316qjqw.jpg28kmu4m.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...