The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

Just in,

10363_NXPowerLite.jpg?102213

10128_NXPowerLite.jpg?102213

10292_NXPowerLite.jpg?102213

Converse X Masafumi Watanabe JP Johnny Duck Boot HI

"Founder of the influential label Bedwin and the Heartbreakers, Watanabe is one of Japan’s most influential designers and an innovator of a contemporary, tailored, street-wear aesthetic. His fresh take on classic American apparel, makes his collaboration using the iconic Jack Purcell Johnny shoe a natural fit.

The Jack Purcell debuted over 75 years ago and today has confirmed its lasting place in American style. Watanabe’s version of the Jack Purcell Johnny shoe takes inspiration from its history and classic roots, yet with a rugged touch designed for modern streets. Reimagining the iconic Jack Purcell Johnny as an outdoors-inspired, water-resistant shoe, Watanabe merges its classic styling with rugged detailing commonly found on duck boots. The shoe features an orange-brown leather collar and vulcanized, monochromatic, dark-brown rubber uppers with the iconic Jack Purcell Johnny detailing embossed on the side. The familiar Jack Purcell toe-smile receives a color-corresponding accent in dark-brown rubber and a semi-transparent, gum-rubber sole rounds out the shoe’s simple, yet handsome elements. The shoe comes with a standard-lace or a boot-lace option and features the Masafumi Watanabe label on the shoe’s foot bed.

Converse First String is a limited-edition collection that celebrates craftsmanship, authenticity and collaboration at the highest level."

Now available

hey michael-- i've found the varvatos x converse sneaks to be a of better quality than the regular line. i remember those sick schott x converse kicks you have, too. can you comment on the quality of these shoes? i know they are without a doubt legit, but since you've got your mitts on them, i just want to hear what you have to say, b/c i'm really into these so far.

hey michael-- i've found the varvatos x converse sneaks to be a of better quality than the regular line. i remember those sick schott x converse kicks you have, too. can you comment on the quality of these shoes? i know they are without a doubt legit, but since you've got your mitts on them, i just want to hear what you have to say, b/c i'm really into these so far.

The quality on these particular Converse is outstanding. The whole bottom area below the leather collar is straight up rubber and waterproof with a gusseted tongue to aid in the waterproofness. Construction is on point, extra laces that come with them match up great. Overall , one of my favorite first-string releases in a while.

any restocks coming for the flat braided bracelets?

yes coming soon. We're going to have them made up from a different vendor that does much better work. What color are you looking for? We have two different ones available still....

do the monkey socks only come in two sizes? no small?

Yeah only two sizes for now. Size small is very very small. What size shoes do you wear?

Are you guys getting the orange NP x Keds?

Awesome video by the way, where was it shot, I'd say Oregon but I don't see snow on the ground. lol

No go on the Norse Pro Keds in Orange. They were sold out from the vendor before I could even take a stab at 'em.

Also, the video takes place in the Columbia Gorge area but on the Washington St. side.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by M.O.A, March 28, 2012 - remove
Hidden by M.O.A, March 28, 2012 - remove

New arrivals this week from Reigning Champ and The Hill-side

rc_product_details20120323_111.jpg?102933

a>

Edited by M.O.A