The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

New 3sixteen Pendleton collection made exclusively for The Woodlands.

Continuing a tradition with the good folks at 3sixteen, this season's Woodlands Wool Shirt is rich in color and soft to the touch. We managed to pull a couple rolls of premium, mid-weight, genuine Pendleton Woolen Mills wool and paired it with some of our favorite wood buttons made back east. We don't normally see much color in the winter [gray is the norm from November until June], so this season we chose an over-saturated Heather Navy and Heather Plum to liven things up a bit. This piece is perfect when the temperature starts to drop and, thanks to a careful cut, is equally adept whether worn as a mid layer or overshirt.

3sixteen_overshirt_plum_01-web.jpeg?101839

download-1.jpg?101839

216cae71_ties_allup.jpeg

Are the new Tellason Double Indigo the same canvas being used buy everyone else this season? They look like it, but not 100% sure.

If they are I know exactly what I'll be spending my Christmas money on. (:

they are indeed! They're great jeans though.

What size are you rocking in the pics of the 3sixteen wool shirts? I'm torn between a s or m. Since its an overshirt and all I'm not sure if I should size up.

Is it possible to re do an order lol? no really. lol.

Sorry! At least you will know for next time.

What size are you rocking in the pics of the 3sixteen wool shirts? I'm torn between a s or m. Since its an overshirt and all I'm not sure if I should size up.

Alex, our fit model and shop employee, is wearing a size small. He is 5'9" and like 160 or 170 lbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...