The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

Friendly suggestion for the website: possible to list by brand AND by item type? You guys are starting to stock so many brands and it would be nice to be able to list, across brands, all shoes, all socks, all jackets, etc..

We're making small tweaks to run us through the end of the year. Should be in place by the end of the month.

We're also developing new sites for both Tanner Goods and Woodlands for 2012.

More to come...

I've been eyeing those aros. How is the hem? Is there some extra fabric hidden in the hem in case they're too short? Cause a 33 inseam sounds too short...

Yeah you can probably get another 3/4's of an inch cause there is a stitched roll-up.

Will there be a restock of the Norse brown "N" hat?

I tried. We are the only shop in the world with actual stock of the N and Five Panel caps left.

we have 1 5 Panel in Light Blue, 1 in Brown and 1 "N" Wool flat cap in Orange.

Otherwise, you're gonna have to wait until next season.

Sorry.

I tried. We are the only shop in the world with actual stock of the N and Five Panel caps left.

we have 1 5 Panel in Light Blue, 1 in Brown and 1 "N" Wool flat cap in Orange.

Otherwise, you're gonna have to wait until next season.

Sorry.

Indeed. Which is more of a contoured fit? I have a small head and when I wear adjustable hats most make me look like I'm doing a baby gap ad.....

"The arrival of a new pair of high quality denim is like a first date—a mix of excitement, a touch of nervousness and plenty of anticipation. And for good reason. Jeans are a relationship and you want to start strong. We’re currently feeling that excitement about the new denim from Tellason. Our friends in San Francisco have collaborated with the masters at Cone Mills Denim on a 14.75 oz fabric that is exclusive to the Tellason brand, and we’re loving the make-ups they did for us. The new denim is a deep, dark indigo that’s super saturated in color. In short: they dark, friends. Expect high contrast fades when worn with love.

This run maintains all the details Tellason is known for, with one notable difference: For this batch, we have switched the patch to our Saddle Tan leather instead of the hand oiled natural patch previously used. We love the indigo and tan contrast, and wanted to mix things up a bit. In addition, we are now only stitching the top and bottom of the patch, to allow a belt to be worn underneath it. This feature is unique to our collaboration: No other Tellason jean has this."

The Woodlands x Tellason model is available in three fits:

Ladbroke Grove: A slim tapered fit, with the same top block as John Graham Mellor. Limited to 9 pairs at Woodlands.

Ladbroke14.75-A.jpg?100989

Ankara: A true straight leg fit, with a medium rise. Limited to 9 pairs at Woodlands.

Ankara14.75-A.jpg?100989

John Graham Mellor: The classic slim cut we all know and love. Limited to 38 pairs at Woodlands.

JGM14.75-C.jpg?100989

are you guys gonna restock the goldenrod knit caps or are they gone forever? :((

gone forever :(

We're gonna make some more caps though. Sam and I will try to find something similar to do in addition to a few other new colors.

The recycled fleece was originally introduced into the line by Reigning Champ last Fall. Made up of 75% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester, and 5% polyester, this specialty fleece is a little lighter in weight than there typical fabric, and displays a rough, slubby texture on the outside while retaining an incredibly soft feel on the interior. Applied to an all new pull-over shawl collar silhouette, it’s an awesome year round option.

Manufactured in Vancouver B.C. by CYC Design Corporation.

Recycled Cotton Shawl Collar Pullover - Indigo

IndigoRecycledShawl_A.jpg?100995

Recycled Cotton Shawl Collar Pullover - Oatmeal

OatmealRecycledShawl_A.jpg?100995