The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

@ Tiro

Sizing on the wigwams is 7-9 and 9-11. We carry both sizes... they fit awesome. I like Two Feet Ahead more because they are cotton and not rag wool, also, the Wigwam are listed as sold out online but I just got all 5 colors back in stock and will be putting them out for sale on the site later today.

Yuketen FW 11 is up and for sale.

Sizes are gonna move quick and we only have a limited amount of them available so move quick!

screen_shot_2011_08_15_at_2.50.36_pm.png?100694

screen_shot_2011_08_15_at_2.51.23_pm.png?100694

http://www.woodlandsshop.com/collections/yuketen

Stock photo's today but I will have our new studio images ready sometime tomorrow evening.

give me a call 503.922.1797 if you have any questions or shoot me an email [email protected]

dont forget, free shipping for all orders over $200.00 in the US.

best,

-Michael O Andersen

@ Tiro

Sizing on the wigwams is 7-9 and 9-11. We carry both sizes... they fit awesome. I like Two Feet Ahead more because they are cotton and not rag wool, also, the Wigwam are listed as sold out online but I just got all 5 colors back in stock and will be putting them out for sale on the site later today.

thanks for the info, any chance u'll be getting the cranberry two feed aheads?

I love my denim colored pairs, would be nice to be able to switch with cranberry though...

at the risk of sounding like a noob, what exactly is rag wool?

is it itchy? it says cotton in the description of the wigwams right?

thanks for the info, any chance u'll be getting the cranberry two feed aheads?

I love my denim colored pairs, would be nice to be able to switch with cranberry though...

at the risk of sounding like a noob, what exactly is rag wool?

is it itchy? it says cotton in the description of the wigwams right?

They are cotton in the rag wool style... Grabbed this from some random site. Just the style in which the yarn is put together to form the sock.

"The traditional ragg sock was made from wool so it was warm, but could be a little scratchy too. The Wigwam Cypress takes that classic ragg wool sock, but makes it out of cotton. If you want the look but don’t live in a climate that is suitable for a thick wool sock, the Cypress is a good choice."

copping two pairs of the red ones now!

if the medium TFA's fit me, the medium Wigwams should be fine also right?

I'm a US11.5 in sneakers and US10.5-11 in Aldens, RW's, Trickers etc.

edit: copped! (they'll have to fit)

MG_3155.jpg?100720

A beautiful assortment of Handkerchiefs, Pocket Squares and Ties from our favorite accessory producer, The Hill-side are now available for sale through Woodlands. Fantastic flower prints, subtle stardust patterns and the perfect wool ties (oh and one hell of a camo print) all in limited quantities. Move quick. I promise that these will not last long.

As always, fabric from Japan, hand crafted and assembled in New York City.

Shop Hill-side AW 11 at Woodlands.

This thread is now about wigwam and two feet ahead sizing questions and colorways inquiries.

good to see u're still around old pal, how are those 660's doing? :D

MG_3155.jpg?100720

A beautiful assortment of Handkerchiefs, Pocket Squares and Ties from our favorite accessory producer, The Hill-side are now available for sale through Woodlands. Fantastic flower prints, subtle stardust patterns and the perfect wool ties (oh and one hell of a camo print) all in limited quantities. Move quick. I promise that these will not last long.

As always, fabric from Japan, hand crafted and assembled in New York City.

Shop Hill-side AW 11 at Woodlands.

I love this seasons prints. My store got some in and I ordered a bunch for myself in the process. Great season for these guys.

just got my wigwam cypress socks in the mail, the Medium is a perfect fit, though I'm a US11, wich according to their sizing chart, would put me in Large...

I think I prefer them over TFA, cause those are a bit slouchy and the wigwams have a real nice fit...

let's see if I feel the same after a day of wear.

Woodlands_082011_007.jpg?100130

The Danner Mountain Lite Lownsdale is the first collaboration between two Portland, Oregon companies with a deep commitment to lasting quality: Danner and Tanner Goods. The Lownsdale is constructed of genuine Chromexcel leather, from the world famous Horween tannery in Chicago, and is the first of its kind to be created at the factory in Portland. Chromexcel is famous for its luxurious and unique pull-up character. Each hide takes roughly 28 days to be matured and ready for use, and develops an amazing patina with age and use.

The Lownsdale takes its name from Daniel H. Lownsdale, one of the founders of Portland, who established the city’s first tannery around 1845. Interestingly, its location is now the home of the Portland Timbers soccer (football if you’re true to the game) club. Anyone who knows us knows that when we root, we root for the Timbers.

Olive Chromexcel upper hand welted to Vibram flex 2061 outsole. Nickel eyelets. Gore-Tex® liner. Extra set of red laces provided with each pair. EE width.

Extremely limited production run.

Free shipping in the USA

Shop Danner for Tanner Goods boots.

Stumptown10.JPG

Read the Inventory Magazine feature with Matt Schnieder and Sam Huff.