The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

Just send them to SESF...

Agreed. If you want me to take care of it, bring by the shop this weekend and I will ship them to Self Edge. Regular SE cost applies but I will ship them for free...

No place in Portland owns a Union Special.

2wfketk.jpg

Fountain pens get a bad rap. Let’s set a few things straight. They are not messy, at least, not unless you are. They are not complicated—in fact they are incredibly simple to use. They are also durable, classy, and punch way above their weight on the style chart. The Kaweco Sport model is a perfect intro to the fountain pen world. The smallish body sits easy in your pocket, but when opened and in use, you get a pleasing length to write with, and the screw cap ensures you won’t leak ink on your favorite jeans. A subtle brass cap sports the logo as a visual accent. Step up your pen carry.

Available with a white or black body, with blue ink cartridge. (We also sell various colors of the refills.)

Wait.. you serious? 5 days notice!?

Everybody that can make it should go to this, the people behind it all are awesome, i wish i could be there but not with that little notice.

I'll be in Portland later this year only to visit these stores and to eat myself silly with Mikey and Mary.

Wait.. you serious? 5 days notice!?

Everybody that can make it should go to this, the people behind it all are awesome, i wish i could be there but not with that little notice.

I'll be in Portland later this year only to visit these stores and to eat myself silly with Mikey and Mary.

PSH Andrew is coming...

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so I was about to order some two feet ahead crew socks, but I noticed you guys don't carry the cranberry color that I'm looking for.

anyhow, so I started looking at the wigwam socks, I'm wondering quality wise, wich are nicer, the wigwams or two feet ahead?

offcourse if anyone own both brands, feel free to chime in...

also, how is sizing on the wigwams?