The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

rh3nmv.png

Our spring 11 delivery of Creep by Hiroshi Awai is now online with measurements.

Many items from this delivery were featured in my First Spring edit.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them my way.

Shop Creep by Hiroshi Awai at Woodlands

We're proud to add Yuketen to the Woodlands Supply Co.

2 Tone Camp Moc

s4mbs5.jpg

10glgso.jpg

24n3ec5.jpg

Yuki Matsuda and Ryan Keenan from Yuketen are world-renowned for their attention to detail and quality as leather artisans, producing some of the nicest footwear around. Every stitch and panel has been considered, constructed and sewn by hand from the finest materials available.

Made in a limited quantity for the Woodlands Supply Co. We chose a simple style in the Camp Moc but opted for a nice two-tone upper made of rich, full-grain leather which sits nicely atop a low-profile camp sole.

Shop Yuketen at Woodlands

28h1mkw.jpg

Oh, then you're totally fine.

just copped 2 pairs! my feet can't wait :D

2hed5xc.jpg

Produced entirely in Portland, Maine and blended on India St by Lisa Broader -- PGE was started up in 2007 as small operation focused on a select assortment of grooming and scented shaving supplies as well as various eaux des toilettes. Each product is made from 100% organic and natural ingredients and is produced and distributed solely in North America.

We received a sizable resupply of Portland General Store earlier today. Nearly everything is back and fully stocked except the Turkish Fig Soap. If you've been patiently waiting, send us an email and we will notify you the second they come in the shop. They should be arriving any day now.

Shop Portland General Store

there isn't many photo's of the Woodlands backpack so I figured I'd repost from WAYWT

RyanBackbag-1.jpg

awesome quality. the bottom is starting to show some nice wear. I will try and take some decent shots of the bag in the near future.

there isn't many photo's of the Woodlands backpack so I figured I'd repost from WAYWT

awesome quality. the bottom is starting to show some nice wear. I will try and take some decent shots of the bag in the near future.

Thanks! I love it too.

@M.O.A. Please, please, please re-release those packs in that specific colorway. Seriously, one of the best looking packs out there.

I redid the bags in different colors and different materials. Maybe in the future...

Does the Norse Project rain jacket run true to size? Only a large left.....

It runs a bit large as it is meant to worn with layers. The measurements online are exact.