The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

Nope, I am still awaiting the second delivery of the Cypress socks in size large. Right now we have medium which fits comfortably in mens size 7-10.

I wear an 11 and I am wearing some right now in medium and I feel like that is about as far as you should go.

btw, these are all online. More formal announcement to come from NMF.

spvgxv.jpg

Lightweight and heavy duty at the same time? Well, yes. A slightly looser weave helps these cotton beauties from Wigwam feel substantial, without being too hot. Perfect for three-season use, we pair them with light boots or sneakers—though Mikey is not afraid to hook them up with his Birkenstocks. What’s your bold combo? Made in the USA, in good old Wisconsin, for over 100 years.

Wigwam Cypress socks in a variety of colors now available online and in-store.

IMG_0067_LoRes.jpg?1292756860

Like everything 3sixteen puts their minds to, this jacket has its roots in the classics and its mind in the modern era. A slightly updated version of a long-standing style in the Americana vein, the toggle coat is made of 80% wool/20% nylon for warmth and durability, with quilted shoulder patches and a trim fit. It’s fully lined, with two interior besom pockets for keeping your gear sorted. The hallmark custom leather and wooden toggle closures add contrast, and set this coat apart from its peers. Wear it well, and you’ll be able to pass it along to the next generation, when it will still be in style.

Available now in-store and online. Limited sizes remaining.

2vkhrgj.jpg

From the heart of the Oregon Cascades, the Durham family has been carefully sourcing, roasting and brewing up incredible coffee for over 20 years. They pay particular attention to forging and maintaining relationships with small farm producers of the highest order, and investing farms they believe in. As a result, Sisters Coffee quietly produces beans that stand up to the best in the (increasingly serious) market. We value their approach, we’re hooked on their coffee, and we’re proud to sell their goods.

Sisters Coffee now available in a variety of roasts online and in-store.

can you request different colors from the beanie company?

looking for black and maroon. thx

We'll be adding more colors soon. I'll make sure to get us some standard black issue ones along with our next two custom colorways.

I don't think they have any yarn to do maroon. I shall definitely inquire.