The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

My package just arrived! The knit cap is amazing quality / color and fits snuggly. The socks are absolutely perfect, it's lightweight but still keeps me warm. I'll probably be buying a couple more pairs, still really impressed with the quality.

Extremely pleased with my purchase, will be shopping at Woodlands again.

L1060794.jpg

I just wanted to report in. I ordered a navy cap and a red one, and the red one fits much bigger than the navy. Granted, I have a huge head, but the navy basically doesn't fit at this point. It's very tight. Maybe it'll stretch out, but the red fits much better currently. Love the quality on these hats!

The Cardinal knit caps are actually a tad bit longer than all the other colors. The chunky knit caps will stretch just enough to fit most anyone. You just gotta put it on for 30 minutes or so and it'll stretch out to fit your head.

Also, if you need to shrink them back down just throw em in the dryer for like 20 minutes and they'll tighten back up to how they were when you received the hat.

Yesterday I went on a run in the pouring rain while wearing my navy knit cap. Afterward, it was soaked all the way through so threw it in the dryer for half a cycle and now it is good as new.

The Cardinal knit caps are actually a tad bit longer than all the other colors. The chunky knit caps will stretch just enough to fit most anyone. You just gotta put it on for 30 minutes or so and it'll stretch out to fit your head.

Also, if you need to shrink them back down just throw em in the dryer for like 20 minutes and they'll tighten back up to how they were when you received the hat.

Yesterday I went on a run in the pouring rain while wearing my navy knit cap. Afterward, it was soaked all the way through so threw it in the dryer for half a cycle and now it is good as new.

Thanks for that information. Breaking in the navy as I type this!

Those caps are the new crack.

daht crack

gonna have to cop

do it BEATS!

You can even get your crack pipe super lighter from them too.

IMCO Superlighter, windproof and highly functional for nearly 100 years!

hahah... for real though. cant wait to get out there and check out the shop.

First I need a punchy hair cut.

mike, do you know when you're gonna restock the cardinal cap?

thanks

Done and done.