The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

Any word on the sizing of the 3sixteen pendleton wool shirt in XL? I love the red but i want to know the shoulder, pit to pit and sweep measurements.
Yeah me too!

I would hazard a guess that they're cut the same as 3sixteen's wool overshirt from this season, only using Pendleton fabric. If so, the size chart can be found here:

http://shop.3sixteen.com/collections/shirts/products/melton-wool-overshirt-eggplant

I inquired about the Woodlands navy/red wool shirt and it has the same fit as the link PeterParker just provided.

I know they have the other wool shirt - that has a pattern - and I am not to sure how it fits in comparison. M.O.A. has always been super helpful with questions so just shoot him a PM

I would hazard a guess that they're cut the same as 3sixteen's wool overshirt from this season, only using Pendleton fabric. If so, the chart can be found here:

http://shop.3sixteen.com/collections/shirts/products/melton-wool-overshirt-eggplant

I inquired about the Woodlands navy/red wool shirt and it has the same fit as the link PeterParker just provided.

I know they have the other wool shirt - that has a pattern - and I am not to sure how it fits in comparison. M.O.A. has always been super helpful with questions so just shoot him a PM

Shirt is cut exactly the same as the 3sixteen Wool Overshirt.

Just made my first purchases at Woodlands Supply, for some gifts,!! :D

gotta say, everything that i have ordered, once in my hands.. i was really impressed with the price and quality.

will def order again!

much respect!!

woodlands_goods_1.jpg

IMCO SUPER LIGHTER

CHUNKY KNIT CAP - EVERGREEN

NORWEGIAN LONG SOCKS

yeah Lando...

i think they are doing it right, and will def keep a steady follow..

Now i wish i picked up an extra knit cap in Red now for me to rock.....

i can't believe the nice quality of tight knit for that price..

i am sure your goods will please as well!

enjoy the snow today before it all goes to slushy hell mess the rest of the week!!

best