The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

M.O.A

Sup Sufu,

Welcome to the Woodlands Supply Co. thread.

I'll update the thread as often as I can and I'm always around to answer questions if you have them. I'm gonna try and get Nicole on here too. You guys will love her.

If you have any questions, feel free to send them to myself or Nicole via email : [email protected] or Ichat / AIM : Woodlands Shop

http://www.woodlandsshop.com

Woodlands Supply Co.

114 NW 3rd Ave

Portland, OR

mtn_lt.jpg?1288724902

The Woodlands Supply Co. is proud to be the first retail store to offer the Danner Mountain Light "503 line” to the North American public. Hand crafted and 'Union-made' a mere 15 minutes from our shop, the Mountain Lite features a thick, sturdy Vibram Cristy sole, a full Gore-Tex® liner and red laces that evoke the iconic alpine boots of the past. Danner’s Mountain Lite has earned a place as one of the most respected and loved leather boots in the outdoor world, for good reason. Every Danner boot is handmade in their Portland workshop, to exacting standards. From hide selection to stitch quality to sole construction, Danner puts their faith not in machines and settings but in the collected wisdom and experience of their craftsmen. They build boots to perform, to last, and to be able to be re-crafted when time and wear have taken their toll.

CHUNKYHAT_large.jpg?1288724904

Sometimes you stumble across a gem, a rare find that makes the near misses and wasted research trips worthwhile. That’s exactly what these hats are for us. Sourced from a Portland company that’s developed and produced fabrics for a number of famous outdoor brands (hint: one of them is in Maine), these pre-washed 100% cotton hats are hand knit in the USA, and have a satisfying heft to them. Since they’re cotton, we like them best for daily use when the weather’s crisp but not too bitter or damp. Red works well for a Coustou/Zissou vibe, but you can roll your own style. Also, they’re affordable enough to grab a few colors for variety

Available in Navy, Cardinal and Evergreen.

definitely ordering a knit cap or two when you receive more in navy and cardinal. monday?

We'll have heaps more on Monday with two new colors going live later next week. I'll be able to update you guys pictures of them as soon Sam drops them off.

those danner mountain lights are sexy as hell

possible to get more pictures of them?

Yeah, I'll have Nicole shoot you some and post them up today if she gets the chance

you guys ship international?

digging the watchcaps and socks

Yes, we ship anywhere in the world.

I was visiting a friend in Portland about a month ago and stumbled upon he Woodlands store by accident.

My girlfriend and I were walking to a pizza place when she stopped dead in her tracks, pointed to the window model and said, "Look, it's you." We went in and sure enough it was everything I love clothes and grooming wise.

Mike was really cool to talk to. He showed me some stuff like the WAYWT book and a vintage backpack I was eying from the moment I walked in. I only ended up leaving with an issue of Jacques magazine but now that the online store is up I'm sure I'll be doing some shopping there.

I'm glad to see you've got your own thread Mike. Best of luck.

how come Tanner stuff isn't sold on the woodlands site?

Tanner is sold on the Tanner site. They are keeping the overall brands separate.

Stopped in last night to say hey. Such a great shop. Look for some new items large and small to show up over the next few weeks.

And stay tuned for some cool projects in 2011 for sure!!