Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

reallypeacedoff

if im in 29 sammy 710's

stick to 29 in these or 30's? the 29's are fairly tight in the crotch and pockets and i could've gone a 30 :(

I would go 30 if 710s are tight in a 29. These are fairly slim and have more of a taper than the 710s. Plus they're not high rise and at least on me, fit lower on my hips so even more reason to go up one size from your 710s.

so ive worn these for few weeks on and off. the waist is pretty snug still, do these jeans stretch a lot?

i bought size 29, maybe want a 30 if someone wants to trade

the weave is pretty loose on these so they'll stretch up quite a bit - just persevere and you'll be fine. mine have actually stretched beyond their raw state in the waist so i find myself doing a warm soak every month just to snug them up a bit.

Hi there, I'm looking to get a pair of the SEXI14s but I'm unsure on whether or not I should get a 30 or a 31.

I'm a size 30x34 in Nudie Thin Finns and a size 29/34 in Nudie Tight Long Johns.

Any advice would be much apreciated!

What was your fit like, because I still want the jeans to be quite skinny and from looking at the measurements a 30 would have a 31" waist but after the initial cold soak that would go to a 30" waist so I'm a little unsure!

Edit: Just played it safe and went for a size 31. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Looking for sexi14BK's size 31

We've got that at SELA and SENY if you want to place a phone order.

• 2 weeks later...
^Stacks done right. What kind of shirt is that?

+rep (:

Thanks :) Its a limited edition FCUK shirt from when the first transformers film came out.

xEnvy fit is on point

Thanks, hopefully I'll be soaking them later so I'll try and get some decent fit pictures up when they've dried!