Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

reallypeacedoff

My waist is a size 32 and I got a size 32 in my indigo sexi08s. Was looking for the same/similar fit for these.. What size should I get? I was also wondering if theres going to be another run of production on these thankkss

You would be a size 32 in these too.

• 3 weeks later...
So I just got my pair... They fit perfect right now but I havent soaked them yet. The waist and thighs are a little tight though. Should I wear them for a week or two and then soak them?

Unless they're skin tight now just wear them for a couple of weeks till they stretch a bit then do a 10 minute cold water soak and you'll be good.

Damn. Missed the last one in 30. Pondering if I can fit into siez 29, since I do fit into a size 27 Petite Standard.

Check again.

been wearing these since they dropped, worn one day raw to stretch them in the thigh and soaked the next. No Hem.

DSC_0007_055.jpg

DSC_0012_060.jpg

stacks for years

DSC_0009_057.jpg

DSC_0016_064.jpg

My leather patch is aging nicely....

DSC_0017_065.jpg

Only complaint- these fuckers are going to be due for a repair sometime in the next two months, i've damn near frayed through the crotch on the left-rear side.

DSC_0018_066.jpg

^ i sized up one. the waist is like 2.5 inches too big because i wore them at the hips for the first week or two once they were soaked in an attempt to stretch the thighs/hips/seat, then when i went back to wearing them at the waist, i threw on a belt and its been constantly rubbing on the patch along with my wallet (which is why the lower part of the patch is a hair darker than the rest of it). I tried on the 33 and there was no way in hell that i would have been able to get them on post-soak, even if i did an entire month raw. so i went with 34, and after getting caught in the rain a couple of times they have molded more and more to my lower half.

edit: also, there is less room in them for me through the calves, the thigh is not as tight as it used to be (great thing).

^ I guess you could try soak them in cold water first then soak only the waist in hot water.

I actually sized down on mine but there isn't as much stretching around the top block as deadendpro's pair. But that is probably because I don't wear mine too low. But the thighs were extremely tight - they've loosened up now but pulling stuff out of the front pockets still require some effort

@shinobi- dude, a soak is going to be necessary regardless. i would go all in with a cold soak for about 15 mins. after that, let them air dry and wear a belt. i have to wear a belt with mine or else they look pretty ghastly under t-shirts. my advice is to soak the entire thing in cold water for 15 minutes and wear a belt until you are ready to wash farther down the line.

• 2 weeks later...
I did a 30 minute cold soak and let it air dry. Not all the shrinkage is out of it though - It will still shrink a little in the next few soaks.
Why did you do a cold soak then? are you trying to shrink it down a bit, then wear it for some time to stretch it back out and then shrink it again?

dear fullhouse, he cold soaked them because the fit was probably already a little snug given the nature of these jeans, and he means they will shrink more within the next few washes, not including when they shrink back down to size after being worn. all the shrinkage will probably be gone by the 2nd or third time he washes or soaks... if the soak is hot enough

Yep, deadendpro pretty much summed it up exactly. If you want to get all the shrinkage out first go, give it a hot soak and let it air dry completely 2 times. The shrinkage on the 2nd and 3rd soaks shouldn't be too much of a problem though because if you wear them enough they will just stretch back out before shrinking again - but you will have to keep that in mind when hemming your jeans.

Since there hasn't been much happening in this thread here are some evo pics:

Taken at 3 months - 1 initial soak, no washes

Fit

1b9ea151.jpg?t=1302486956

Front

e172fab9.jpg?t=1302486956

Back

e55a62c4.jpg?t=1302487607

MIght be time for me to get a new pair of jeans - I had sized down originally but have since put on some meat from doing squats at the gym..

dear fullhouse, he cold soaked them because the fit was probably already a little snug given the nature of these jeans, and he means they will shrink more within the next few washes, not including when they shrink back down to size after being worn. all the shrinkage will probably be gone by the 2nd or third time he washes or soaks... if the soak is hot enough
Yep, deadendpro pretty much summed it up exactly. If you want to get all the shrinkage out first go, give it a hot soak and let it air dry completely 2 times. The shrinkage on the 2nd and 3rd soaks shouldn't be too much of a problem though because if you wear them enough they will just stretch back out before shrinking again - but you will have to keep that in mind when hemming your jeans.

Okay.. I'm just gonna wait on my new pair.. See how they fit at first..

Thanks for the answer :D

@Darren

How does your pair feels after 3 months of wear? Is it still that abrasive or its getting soft now?