The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

Jaspar- How short are you? They seem pretty baggy around the calves. Wasn't sure if that was because you're short or just not hot soaking them yet. I see you already had them cuffed pretty big. At least when you get the right fit in the thigh, hemming them slightly would probably make them look better overall. Stacking is ok, but you should only need 2-3 inches for stacking, not 6-7".

They do look really damn tight on you pre-soak... but I don't know. If you feel comfortable with them on, go ahead and wear them hard. It'll stretch out a bit, although the fit will inevitably be tighter than pics of the 3001 that have been on this thread.

If you don't feel comfortable in them, though, you should get another pair.

That's weird, because they look really long on you with those big cuffs. It just looks weird below the knee as i assume the thighs/ass would stretch. I guess it's because they're pre-soak. I'm sure if you soaked them and still don't like the fit you'd be able to make back most of your money selling them here. I'm in between a 31 and 32 so it depends on the measurements for me. The 1wash measurements on japanese sites make them seem smaller than tag size after soak but some of the ones i've seen that people soaked themselves from selfedge don't seem as tight measurement wise.

sidneylo - do you think if i sagged them a bit for the first month or two that they would stretch a little more due to the movement of my hips? cause if i got them in a 34 i'd just wear them a little further down i figure. i just can't seem to get convinced that they will stretch enough to be comfortable - im not opposed to tight, but i dont want to get a man camel toe - you can see where im coming from.

you think the 3001s would stretch even though i can't zip/button? i got a size 29.. and unlike the SE site it came at 29 at the waist maybe a little less. i'm about .25" from buttoning the damn thing.

you think the 3001s would stretch even though i can't zip/button? i got a size 29.. and unlike the SE site it came at 29 at the waist maybe a little less. i'm about .25" from buttoning the damn thing.

Wow man, i've answered exactly 26 of your emails over the past month and you went and bought the shit from a japanese source?

Try returning them.

hey, guys, I had my 3001 cut 2 inch, here is how they look now, do u guys think that they will be too short after the 1st wash?

Damn... you never hem before the first wash. Heck, I won't even hem sanforized jeans before the first wash. You're either going to have to keep them dry-cleaned from now on, or we'll be seeing these on supermarket soon.

Okay fit though... for the time being.

comparison needed - flat head 3001's vs. dior homme 19cm vs. samurai S5000vx

just some general thoughts on the three - i wanna know how they are vs. the FH's

i have 3001s and 19cms, both fit very nicely, both have a nice low rise, size 30 in both, after the soak the FH's are a good bit tighter than the diors (w/no soak...duh) the 19cms are MUCH longer, and of course the dior denim doesnt hold a candle to the 3001, cant tell yeh about the s5000's though

Hey, at least you won't need to pinroll.

lolz. i feel like im taking crazy pills