Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

^^and ^^^ I never understand why some people are so touchy about shirtless pics. Who wears a shirt when about to soak the jeans? I sure don't.

Well with that aside, what do y'all think about the fit pre-soak? I think this size is good, but thos who have have soaked theirs please give input from their experience.

I really don't know how much these jeans stretch which is why I've been waiting to pull the trigger on these. Sizing up one won't hurt with these it seems. Is the rise that high on these jeans?

I really don't know how much these jeans stretch which is why I've been waiting to pull the trigger on these. Sizing up one won't hurt with these it seems. Is the rise that high on these jeans?

Looking at measurements it seemed like the rise was rather high but after trying them on it really isn't. I'm interested to hear from others that have worn them longer to see about the stretching.

Pull the trigger, these things are amazing. If you're worried about sizing, I know a lot of people went up one. I went TTS. If you go back to the first half of this thread and look at my pics, the first fit pic is pre-soak (the one where I look like an idiot with my stacks not pushed down ha) but the next post is post soak and post hem. But the majority of people who've posted here have gone up one I think.

Mine didn't shrink up very much, only an inch in the inseam, I know a few others only got an inch too. They've pretty much gone back to their original size in the five days I've been wearing, and I think they'll go some more. I know someone over at SE commented that it took a month to get them really broken in so I think they'll still give a little more for me. Hope this helps!

Cdennis is that tts or up 1?

I went tts and don't remember having that much room in waist. But if it fits u well in the rest of top block area then waist doesn't really matter cuz of stretching and just rock a belt. Rise for me was higher than I was used to but after a day or two got use to it.

I also had little shrinkage from initial soak. So I soaked again really hot and I think I got everything possible. Now that I've worn a while they stretched to exactly what I wanted.

People don't wait and sleep on these. They are sick and u will regret it if they r gone

Yo someone make the contest thread?!
@cure

i think you've a lots of experience with contest :D

you should start the contest cure!

Also, have it start February 1st for those still needing to get a pair.

We have a lot of people that are buying them this coming week due to wanting to wait till after the Xmas buying season.

lol ... @cure should def start contest thread

Cdennis is that tts or up 1?

I went tts and don't remember having that much room in waist. But if it fits u well in the rest of top block area then waist doesn't really matter cuz of stretching and just rock a belt. Rise for me was higher than I was used to but after a day or two got use to it.

I also had little shrinkage from initial soak. So I soaked again really hot and I think I got everything possible. Now that I've worn a while they stretched to exactly what I wanted.

People don't wait and sleep on these. They are sick and u will regret it if they r gone

After the hot soak how much did the inseam shrink up? Waist stretching alot? Off the subject a bit though but do you know Mike Shaheen at gtown? He's L3 I believe though.....

I did an initial soak, and just like you, I didn't get too much shrinkage.

I guess I'll do another soak when I get home to try to get a little more shrinkage out the way.

I was debating whether or not I should do another hot soak, or just thrown them in the washer for a hot wash.

Has anyone tried doing a hot wash yet?

I'm a little iffy since I see how easily the indigo bleeds, even after an initial soak...

^nice fit

echau: if you wanna wash on gentle you should be fine. but you prob should just do another hot soak and make sure the water temp is always hot by checking often. you could also throw in dryer too on gentle if you really wanna shrink and risk it. these are brand new so the jawns should be fine and shouldnt effect their fades so early in the game

more loves for this thread:

first wear: December, 19th 2010.

DSC_0001-4.jpg

DSC_0002-3.jpg

couple of details

DSC_0006-5.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0005-4.jpg

DAMN! These are nice! Would have loved to get me pair but can´t afford them right now! Awesome jeans though! Would rep...

^nice fit

echau: if you wanna wash on gentle you should be fine. but you prob should just do another hot soak and make sure the water temp is always hot by checking often. you could also throw in dryer too on gentle if you really wanna shrink and risk it. these are brand new so the jawns should be fine and shouldnt effect their fades so early in the game

Yeah I did another hot soak and made sure the water was hot throughout the soaking period. They didn't shrink anymore, so I guess I had all the shrinkage out the first time. Anyways, I'm back to wearing them again...taking my time breaking them in, but really enjoying them!

Yeah I did another hot soak and made sure the water was hot throughout the soaking period. They didn't shrink anymore, so I guess I had all the shrinkage out the first time. Anyways, I'm back to wearing them again...taking my time breaking them in, but really enjoying them!

Hi echau,

How much did the waist shrink when you did first hot-soak? Do the jeans stretch out more than pre-soak size after some wearing? cheers

Hi echau,

How much did the waist shrink when you did first hot-soak? Do the jeans stretch out more than pre-soak size after some wearing? cheers

I got a 33, which started at a 34" waist.

They shrunk to 32.75"-33", but after a few wears, they're getting closer to 34" again.

They'd probably stretch past pre-soak measurements, but I can't really comment because I wear a belt.

I got a 33, which started at a 34" waist.

They shrunk to 32.75"-33", but after a few wears, they're getting closer to 34" again.

They'd probably stretch past pre-soak measurements, but I can't really comment because I wear a belt.

Thanks for info. My true waist is 34.5" and just placed order on 33. Hope it will stretch out to my true size. :)

Thanks for info. My true waist is 34.5" and just placed order on 33. Hope it will stretch out to my true size. :)

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread, the thighs really are the main measurement you should look at when your order these, they're pretty slim, and they're also very slim in the hips. Good luck with the fit!

I would really watch out getting those in a size 33 with a 34.5" waist. My waist is 30, I bought a 29 (waist 30) as I was able to wear the 29 in-store...after a hot soak they shrunk to 29, were hard to get on, and now are starting to stretch back out, but it's not coming easily. They are realllly tight in the waist and thighs, and I'm really skinny.

I think they are going to work out and I'm obviously committed, but if I were to do it again I'd probably get my true size. Maybe I'll feel differently in a month or so, but right now these are painful.

Nothing against the jeans themselves, though, they are incredible. Just myself sizing down. I really doubt you are going to be happy with those sized down.