Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

to the guys who are wearing them already: how's the stretching in the waist and the thigh?

waist has stretched out for me, but the thighs feel the same as the day i got them. i'll try to post up fit pictures soon, its hard since i don't have a camera.

^ nam's been too busy to take pics for you?

Yeah, both of us has been pretty busy lately ha.

just went to the SELA today. man these things are intense, literally sweating to get them buttoned. I wear a 28 in the sexdb09 collab and i ended up getting a 30 in these instead of a 29. can't wait for them to get hemmed and sent off.

Samehere, i'm a 28 in the sexdb09 and i got a 30 in these.

i was a 27 in 09 version and am 29 in the new one. i just finished putting it on and its so freaking nice and thick but really hard to button up. i can see why you were sweating cure.

theres some room in the top block but very little so now off to hot soak. ill get the GF to take some fit pics later this week after they dry

edit: it was hard to button up more cuz how thick it was and how the slits for the holes were unused so proved hard to get the buttons in ...

I'm in need of all of your collective wisdom....

My true to size is a 33 waist...so I sized up 1 and bought the 34, since the next biggest size is 36, and sizing up 3 seems ridiculous. Without a soak they fit well....there is a touch of room in the thigh (not much) and probably an extra inch in the very top waist. But around the butt they are pretty tight already. (too many years of squats for football = big butt)....

Should I go ahead with the soak, or return for the 36 which will prolly always be a touch big?

Sorry for the crappy pics

24pc409.jpg

2cpygeu.jpg

^yeah it looks fine. just wam soak it for like 30/45 min. it will be a lil tight but after a few wears it will fit perfect after stretch.

i put mine on this morning after they dried and it was like wearing cardboard. cant wait to get these worn in. fit is great. gotta get used to the rise though since my other jawns are lower.

ahh so the consensus is to size up 2? haha i only sized up 1 and yeah.. it's pretty tight

just look at the measurements. the 09's compared to the 12's are basically a 2 size difference. eg 27 in 09's equal 29 in 12's.

but you should be fine dude. it will just be maddd tight in beginning haha but it will stretch out.

That's how they should fit, post-soak. If it's not too late, I say get the 36, hot machine rinse, and never worry about shrinking/sizing again. Or cold soak these, and settle for discomfort after every wash. They're going to continue shrinking thru the first 6 washes. Your choice, of course.

My impression of these after trying them on is that the waist fits tts, but the hips, crotch and upper thigh are disproportionately slim, so even if the average dude sizes up extensively, there's no risk of their falling off you, since the hips are so snug, even if the waist swims around; especially after soaking/washing.

GF got me these for an early Xmas present. I got TTS, one size up from my Red-Ds, and they fit great. Can anyone with IH experience chime in on how much these may stretch?

Also, did anyone else find the loose "DBONES" black tab in their coin pocket? I didn't get one of these with my red ds, wasn't sure it if was a new thing or not. I'm gonna try to get it stitched on under the "SF" on the back pocket.

Will post pics with these and my red ds tomorrow for comparison if anyone needs it.

The trick to getting your pants on is while the pants are still wet, insert a sharpie or a thick pen into the slits to stretch them out. Once they're stretched out, it's super easy to get the buttons in.

wish i saw this earlier before they dried ... haha still struggling with the button holes

pm me if someone doesnt want their black "DBONES" tab!!!