Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

they must have changed the fabric at last minute unless it was certain sizes that got brown vs green. cant believe someone actually noticed haha

To be honest for some reason it was the first thing I looked at when I got them, but I wanted to wait to see if someone else said anything so I didn't look like a weirdo...

^^^

agreed...consolidate your posts man...

anyways, i hot washed my jeans and threw them in the dryer at high heat.

the jeans are somewhat softer now and settle much easier.

they're still super dark but they don't bleed as much anymore, which is a good thing because they were turning everything blue!

they were turning everything blue!

Exactly what happened with mine. I marked up a friend's wall on accident when I bumped against it. White converse are partly blue now. Black converse has some blue shoelace now. I got a few spots on my carpet too. And some socks when I first started wearing them are blue near the ankles as well.

I really wanna get a pic in here to help contribute, but no camera. =[

Guest denimefreak21oz

im new..who cares..dont ya...anyway nice pair of jeans..between 21oz-24oz...not more than 250 pairs..is not fair.for us..anyway love the jeans n rare due to limited.

Aaaiiieee, one of the fly buttons just came off.... Let's see if it can be repaired.

Happened to me as well. 2nd button from the top.

What I did...

Pliers to slightly bend the top a little bit, you'll notice how it's already slightly bent, bend it ever so slightly even more. Then I got a hammer and hammered lightly. I placed other fabrics to protect the button from becoming scratched. I'd use a rubber mallet, but I don't have any. Make sure to hammer straight down. And check to make sure it's the same height as the other buttons when hammer it down. I hammered mine a little lower than the rest, but it still works fine.

I'm not sure how to describe really how mine broke off, yours could be different. But for mine:

91150.jpg

The smaller shaft thing came out of the cylinder part of the button's front piece. (Please excuse not knowing proper terms)

Yeah, this thread is definitely dying, I think heavyweight contest is consuming SuFu ha. Looking good Lucaas, the blue that is coming out on these things is unreal. Is your keychain Obbi?

thank you man.

yes, the blue sure is unreal and it's exciting to be worth wearing.

the keychain is from local indonesian brand that makes leather goods.