Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

I want to stop by the orchard st shop to try these on.. any chance they have 29-31 sizes left?

Yup, still have a full size run at SENY.

is there any chance of making another cut for this denim? i love how these almost look like they're coated and the blue is so deep that its got a purple hue!

No, these will be the only jeans made from this denim.

Alrighty, well here are some pics. size 30 in these - true to size i would say. 29 would've been too painful. hemmed to 33 pre-soak cause i'm only 5'6". still think i could've hemmed more, but i want to start wearing them anyway.

old and new collab

bothdbs.jpg

pre soak pics

newdbpresoak.jpg

newdbpresoak2.jpg

post soak

newdbfront.jpg

newdbback.jpg

newdbfront2.jpg

-check out my iron hearts i've put into hibernation in the evo thread and you can get a better pic of my clarks in the clarks thread.

can't wait to start seeing some wear on these bad boys

^color is most accurate in the last. sun was coming in and out - socal's been kinda funky.

also, pic of my hands with all the indigo on them. makes them look purple; such a struggle with the buttons

I always take a pen and poke through the holes. Your fingers will thank you for it :)

great fit dfresh, how did you size?

You're nuts.......wearing a nice white OCBD with new indigo jeans!

perfect fit DFresh. +1

Thanks! I went TTS on these (sz. 31) because they had the same actual waist of my previous Red Ds (sz. 30) new. Little slimmer in the thighs but I figured with the extra rise they'd even out some. Got hemmed to about a 31" inseam. I'll prob cuff a little in the spring. Can't wait for the evos to start popping up on this thread in a few months!

Good info. Also, I am 6'2" and 180 LBS, not hefty at all. Would you recommend this cut of jean?

I'm 6'3" and 185lbs and if I were to buy i'd go a size 33. I'm a 31 in APC NS. If I were you, i'd go a 32 if thigh measurements are OK for you. Judging by the measurements, they will fit very close to my SExIH07BKs also in size 33. Probably expect something like this V as terms of fit. Plus with the deep indigo, you couldn't go wrong with these jeans...

SEXIH07BKfront.jpg

I have a pair of APC NS sz 30 that fit beautifully. Would you recommend a size 31 in these? Thanks

Although I've never had a pair of NS's, according to the Context sizing website a 30 in the NS is the same as a 31 in the collab, except the collab has a little more than half inch to the thigh, and a half inch to the rise. I dont think it will stretch like the APC's tend to though. I personally would go 31, but that may be just me...

Although I've never had a pair of NS's, according to the Context sizing website a 30 in the NS is the same as a 31 in the collab, except the collab has a little more than half inch to the thigh, and a half inch to the rise. I dont think it will stretch like the APC's tend to though. I personally would go 31, but that may be just me...

Well if you've owned the NS / have tried it on, you would know that a) it stretches out many sizes and B) it's sanforized denim, unlike the SF denim.

to reiterate the answer to the original question, i think you could maybe do a 33 but definitely don't do a 31 if you consider 30 your perfect size in APC NS. you'll regret it.

Yea, i did some measurements on the NS and everything leads to a size 33 in the collab. Thanks for the help. I think i am going to order some tomorrow, I just wish i could get them and have them hemmed before the 1st. oh well