Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

if your inbetween size is it better to go down and suffer a little until it stretches or better to go up and wear a belt after stretching?

Go up a size and super soak it in hot.

kiya, any idea on the stretching of these? I got a sz 28 in the SExDBx09's, do you suggest a sz 29 in the new collab?

If you were a 28 in the last one you'd be a 29 in these.

These new ones run true to size.

Are the pocket bags rectangular or shaped like this?

They're a traditional shape, not rectangular.

if your inbetween size is it better to go down and suffer a little until it stretches or better to go up and wear a belt after stretching?

Definitely definitely definitely go up a size. I think sizing down on this jean is just asking for punishment. They've been beating me up for several months now and only recently have I begun to feel them give a bit.

i measured my waist, it's 31".

so i'm thinking to buy true to size, which is 31"

but once i tried my friend's TSG 1105 tagged size 31, the waist is too big and loose, like 1,5" over. can I take this TSG sizing as a guide to SExDBxSxS12?

Or it's just TSG have lots of stretch?

Thanks!

i measured my waist, it's 31".

so i'm thinking to buy true to size, which is 31"

but once i tried my friend's TSG 1105 tagged size 31, the waist is too big and loose, like 1,5" over. can I take this TSG sizing as a guide to SExDBxSxS12?

Or it's just TSG have lots of stretch?

Thanks!

SG denim stretches more, i'd stick with a size 31 in the new DB jean.

As a quick note in response to all the PMs and emails we've gotten about these.. These run true to size and it's a slim jean. The jean shrinks to tagged size, they come about 1" above tagged size raw.

cant wait till tomorrow ...

kiya how long should the hot soak be?

45 minutes, hot water, then allow them to fully dry before wearing.

just thought i would add that the banner for this jean that has been displayed on this forum looks AWESOME... i really like the artwork for the superfuture patch on the jean and it made for a great banner..

Ahh, gonna have to skip out on this one. I've only owned 2 pairs of quality denim in my life and they have both been DB's. I had to join the IronHeart cult but I definitely give DB a thumbs up. Some excellent excellent stuff. I'll be keeping up with you guys, have fun w/ it.

the online stock isn't reflective of all the stores right? gonna try and see if i can get a ride to SE to pick them up before resorting to online purchasing

The online stock only reflects SESF's stock.