I have a happy butt!

keri

As far as I'm concerned, most girls look like asses in them. The eye-catching pocket thing smacks too much of overbranding to me and the fit is just not that interesting or, most of the time, even that nice.

There's also that whole negative connotation to wearing sevens in general, but I'll leave that be.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Quote: Most girls asses look good in them

Guess it comes down to how you like girl's asses to look.......logically, any pant's pocket that melds the defining shape of a girl's lower ass cheek into her thigh does not do any justice at all. Personally I like definition in a pair of jeans that shows a nice "bubble;" the way TRs are sewn fails to do that.....

Brand image aside, TR's do nothing to a girl's behind in comparison to Seven, Frankie B., etc.

Your ass looks fabulous but I think the contrast stitching and the ultra-exaggerated twisted seams look awful.

I also agree with RedFoxx. With a body like yours, there's no need to be wearing flared jeans. They look best on bigger girls. Get some skintight straight/tapered Acnes and wear them with fuck-me heels. And then take pictures.

Guest Airjamie

This whole thread is shitting me.

Edit: Come on, the name sounds like a japanese restaurant, or a cereal, or just about anything. They really use english completely arbitratily.

Edited by Airjamie on May 15, 2006 at 06:07 PM

Quote:

Attention Women:

If you are still wearing flared jeans...

You are still not "getting it."

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on May 15, 2006 07:43 AM

Bootcut jeans make women's curves look great. Fuck that skinny, tapered shit icon_smile.gif

^^ Their ankle curves? What the hell do bellbottoms do to body curves....Personally I prefer tapered since it accentuates the booty. I actually don't mind flares on girls in the right outfit, they can be very hot, but they are certainly not better in any way.

Quote:

^^ Their ankle curves? What the hell do bellbottoms do to body curves....Personally I prefer tapered since it accentuates the booty. I actually don't mind flares on girls in the right outfit, they can be very hot, but they are certainly not better in any way.

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 15, 2006 06:24 PM

I understand your argument that this girl has the kind of figure to carry off the tapered/skinny thing, and agree, but was just making an off the cuff comment relating to my seeing a lot of girls wearing tapered/skinny jeans at the moment because that's what's "now", and thinking an oh-so-passe bootcut would flatter their shape so much more. In fact, while walking around London, I'd say this applies to most girls I see wearing skinny/tapered jeans. Trends are all very well, but reckon people should stick to what makes them look their best. Apologies if you feel I was drifting off topic.

Thanks for the constructive criticism!

I do have some straight diesels, liv and keate, I have yet to find the courage to go whole hogg and get tapered, but the j-brand stuff keeps looking better and better.

These are my "fun jeans" I have another pair in a light er wash and they are sooo comphy, but do not compare to the fit I get in straight jeans with "fuck me" heels.

As for before and after shots, that takes a ring on my finger before you get to see that icon_smile_wink.gif

Masochism at it's finest.

Quote:

okay enough of your butt, let's see your feet in those heels. icon_smile_sad.gif

--- Original message by minya on May 16, 2006 06:47 PM

But I love my booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot, if I could kiss my own ass..... well, I wouldn't need a man, lol.

And I have alien toes.

But because I love you, this is the only pic I have of my feet, never thought about it, but that is odd....

015pl.jpg

and if you were kidding

Masochism at it's finest.icon_smile_blush.gif

Edited by keri on May 16, 2006 at 07:33 PM

Those are cute, but those are definitely summer heels made for a skirt. You need something more vampy and sultry if you want to look like a true tapered jean succubus.

Get some tapered jeans already!

I just emailed mauro actually about some tapered and tight as hell (like 80's legging tight were my words) dry.

I just bought a pair of slutty silver 5 inch mules, but they were a size too big *cry* gotta exchange them tomorrow.

They are with a skirt, that is flying up like a Marilyn Monroe bit in that pic, hence the odd cropping.

Quote: why are gringas so pale these days?

Hey idiot! Guess what just ended... WINTER! Yup!! That's when its too cold to go out in the sun in bathing suits. Which white people need to do to get tan. No star for your chart this week!

Maybe you prefer wack ass white girls who go to tanning salons coming out mad orange and burnt and who put deodorant on their pussy before da club "just in case." Please take them and do what you will so we can banish them from our race. I'll take a white white girl any day.

WWW.REDFOXXWORTH.COM

Edited by RedFoxxworth on May 17, 2006 at 11:14 AM

keri... i just have to say im happy you have a happy butt. and it looks great in all the jeans excepth the tr. cant wait to see the tapered raws. what im wondering is what it looks like out of jeans. pics?

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

ahhhh... the man in my life would not appreciate me spreading my naked ass on the internet. That is strictly an at-home activity.

And I am so pale because I dont tan. I dont like skin cancer, it is ugly, and doesn't match well with any of the clothes I have...