I have a happy butt!

keri

Quote:

ahhhh... the man in my life would not appreciate me spreading my naked ass on the internet. That is strictly an at-home activity.

And I am so pale because I dont tan. I dont like skin cancer, it is ugly, and doesn't match well with any of the clothes I have...

--- Original message by keri on May 17, 2006 11:25 AM

"That is strictly an at-home activity."

...yea... so take the pictures and upload them to your computer.

dont even have to leave the house!

Quote:
Quote: why are gringas so pale these days?

Hey idiot! Guess what just ended... WINTER! Yup!! That's when its too cold to go out in the sun in bathing suits. Which white people need to do to get tan. No star for your chart this week!

Maybe you prefer wack ass white girls who go to tanning salons coming out mad orange and burnt and who put deodorant on their pussy before da club "just in case." Please take them and do what you will so we can banish them from our race. I'll take a white white girl any day.

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on May 17, 2006 11:01 AM

and a white girl will probably take your wack ass anyday too. white women generally are pretty fucking easy.

p.s. i was just playin about that gringa comment, son. icon_smile_tongue.gif

toma açaí

Quote: and a white girl will probably take your wack ass anyday too. white women generally are pretty fucking easy.

Now, now, easy there Hoss.........Brazilian girls like warm bananas in their ass......

......not that there is a damn thing wrong with that!

Quote:
Quote: and a white girl will probably take your wack ass anyday too. white women generally are pretty fucking easy.

Now, now, easy there Hoss.........Brazilian girls like warm bananas in their ass......

......not that there is a damn thing wrong with that!

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 17, 2006 03:29 PM

Hell nah it aint!!

true, but most ladies i know love something in thier... but youre right... we also have 14 yr olds here. keep it clean kids, or at least not too dirty

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

I wonder does a tung stick out the happy face like :P

Pearly one that is ..

sorry I couldn't resist .. happy face lol ..

Good day sirs .. and maam ..

I did say it england - I just had to beat around about it as it was somewhat shrewd n lewd ..

Since she said she had a happy face butt , and there is a smiley with a tongue that is happy face , and a woman's HAPPY SPOT is the " tongue " " pearl tongue " that is ... I was throwing some nastiness into this thread for shit n giggles and asked if her happy face has a tung protruding from it ...

As I visualized one ... 1st time i've pictured one from the back felt kinda of eerie ..

k then ..

Quote:

possibly the nastiest jeans ive ever seen.

put it away

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on May 21, 2006 04:58 PM

Give it too me baby!

*masochism at it's finest*

Masochism at it's finest.

• 2 years later...
i'm glad sufu's femalez standards have risen over the years, i'm proud of you guys.

I'd say we can see the top of the hill at this point.

But it's a clear day, and we're using binoculars.