44 members have voted

1. 1. Change Roy titles - Chapter I II III - yay or nay

Hey guys - Roy related

was thinking about organizing thread titles

Chapter I - Roy Jeans

Chapter II - Roy Contest

Chapter III - Roy Word Tour

Please vote...

If there were to be ogranization. I think the title of the contest one needs to be Chapter II: ROY x CONE contest.

To make this 100% bullet proof

Chapter I - ROY Denim

Chapter II- ROYxCONE Contest 01/01/11-01/02/12

Chapter III - ROY The Great World Tour

Or how about ROYxCONE Contest 1.1.11 to 2.1.12

Beatle, you trying to dismiss all of our hard work? It wasn't easy getting the ROY thread thrown into Supertrash- please keep our "expurgated" descriptor.

Kind of prefer the titles as they are, myself, or with the "chapter" as a suffix rather than prefix.

Beatle, you trying to dismiss all of our hard work? It wasn't easy getting the ROY thread thrown into Supertrash- please keep our "expurgated" descriptor.

Kind of prefer the titles as they are, myself, or with the "chapter" as a suffix rather than prefix.

Ditto on that.

I voted against - I won't be distraught, but I think renaming threads often makes SuFU more boring. I always liked Addicted To LVC as a thread title, it reminds me of Firemandgy who started it off; in comparison Levi's Vintage Clothing sounds... bland and boring.

I also like the title of Roy (expurgated), it makes it sound more on-the-edge and exciting. But I recognise i need to get a life.

If the mods want to introduce this orderly, homogeneous and bland (imho) approach, then why stop at ROY? Why not update ALL threads which are multiple instances of the same brand, e.g.

1) Flat Head

2) Flat Head 3001 World Tour

3) etc...

Why not bring guidelines for setting up threads in the future? Online librarianship cataloguing training perhaps? ;)

You can probably guess which way I voted!