sawyer

worst of supermarket

^ He gon be the next sundance

He's even worse than sundance. I've seen his outfits throughout internet, his instagram doesn't speak for much. 

http://instagram.com/the_jovian

Edited by NeonDreams

It's the colorway everyone on sufu kops. Posted the listing the same day he made a WAYWT with them LOLZ

^clever marketing ploy done wrong lol

I recall derk would do fits w/ the pieces he would put up on his fs thread but he actually looked rlly good so it was smart

few dudes still do that.  just like celebrity paparazzi pics

I Made IT! and yea i know, its cuz they fit small and i was lazy to put a pic. And those pics were for a friend, they were supose to be for his brand (shirt im wearing), surprised you noticed i put them up the same day. thanks for the neg Tick.... just noticed everyone in here went and negged hahaha u guys fucked up, added a pic from google just for u guys

Edited by aoreugifragde

I Made IT! and yea i know, its cuz they fit small and i was lazy to put a pic. And those pics were for a friend, they were supose to be for his brand (shirt im wearing), surprised you noticed i put them up the same day. thanks for the neg Tick.... just noticed everyone in here went and negged hahaha u guys fucked up, added a pic from google just for u guys

no one wants to see a stock pic of a brand new pair. your pair is obviously worn. people post pictures of shit they want to sell so buyers know exactly what they're getting. do you even want to get rid of them? fucking ridiculous. 

Edited by andrewisdope

why u making a big deal about it, and there like new i only wore them once. Ive seen plenty of stock posts on here, i even put ill give more pics if interested. If you dont like it then dont click on it dude, not that hard now stop the whining

and im not gonna lie the first time i put it up it deserved the negs, shit made me laughed when i clicked on griffens link

Edited by aoreugifragde

he's funny.  he puts "3 hunna " instead of 300.