worst of supermarket

sawyer

any of the H&M x Lanvin bullshit. Fuck you motherfuckers trying to make a quick buck by flipping shit from H&M x Anything.

it's just gauche as hell. Those threads should be posted here immediately.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=246696

dude is cleaning out his grandpa's closet lol

14950688845593071268111.jpg

76703893547182802681110.jpg

seriously? a second hand shop wouldn't even touch that shit

also,

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=166.0

pretty much every closet cleaning sale thread is hilarious

what you wear/used to wear tells a story

sales threads don't lie

stalking the supermarket 24/7. i also got tournament mids off gilt for $130 which is a little more

back on topic, Young King has the most consistently terrible sale threads ever. i really really want him to post a pic of himself someday so i can laugh and be sad at all the money he's wasted

back on topic, Young King has the most consistently terrible sale threads ever. i really really want him to post a pic of himself someday so i can laugh and be sad at all the money he's wasted

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1736310

edit: in scott's defense, i prolly wouldve bought $100 margielas

those cp's are beat as fuck doe

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2499223#post2499223

oh

used urban outfitters and american eagle?

h&m and penguin?

i

American Eagle Bomber Sz XL - this one is an interest check, so make me a reasonable offer

???????????:confused:?????????/

dsc0408l.jpg

this is doo doo

dsc0491k.jpg

$20 for dirty old winos?

what the fuck

dsc0504f.jpg

• 1 month later...

piece-by-piece commentary

Seller at time of review:

worstmarket.png

name: CooLy_oNE

rep: noob

initial thoughts: seller is somewhat new to the forum, is looking to clean out his closet, nothing too crazy. his username is probably his AOL SN from like the 8th grade but i won't judge him like that.

Hi...have stuff for sell again...most items is more likely new, max 1 wear or got no wear at all...just send me PM if you have any question.

OK-- His second language is probably English. I'm going to try my best to infer what he means.

1. Whyred blazer (US 36)...very nice and stylish blazer, a lot of details, great quality..never worn, still have tag...retail for $598..

Asking: $175

First up is a Whyred blazer. Somewhat decent Swedish brand, definitely respectable. Is the blazer nice? Maybe. Stylish? Depends.

Are there a lot of details? I think he lost me on that one.

To be fair, this is good price for a blazer that may or may-not have "max 1 wear". I'm not sure. PM him.

2. APC NS black size 28. Worn less than a week and never put it on again...still stiff!!!, no fade, no smell, pretty much new...it has been hemmed to inseam of 30"

Asking: $125

From the pics, I wouldn't say that it is "pretty much new".

To the right person, a pair of hemmed black new standards would be a sweet deal. Also, they are stiff-- because soft jeans are for limp dicks.

3. B.son double zip hoodie, size L, but fit very slim, will fit true medium perfectly...worn 3 times max..Really want this go, will give very low price.

Asking: $65

img0039ls.jpg

B.son hoodie.

Shit starts to go downhill from here.

4. BOSS turtleneck size M, fits slim, best for people between S and M. never worn, very very soft cloth...nice for winter or spring...it's not thick at all...

Asking: $70

img0326sk.jpg

He never wore it; he was never a "BOSS".

BOSS is such a shitty brand; however, there is still "very very soft cloth" to be had for the right person. I guess that's not so bad, right?

Pretty much at this point, the thread goes past the point of no return. Nothing can redeem this sale thread. Not even a vintage size 44 five-zip Margiela leather moto.

5. Paul smith shirt (US 38), brand new without tag, still stiff, never even tried on. very nice detail and quality.

Asking: $110

img0316q.jpg

This shirt is stiff because he never tried it on. Perhaps it was too ugly to try on. It's still "stiff" though. Crispy-- for the bros.

6. Dolce & Gabbana long sleeve size M. Bought 3 years ago, but never got any used the last 2 years, been sitting in my closet. condition 7.5/10

Asking: $60

img0327g.jpg

That first year of wear was a wild year for sure.

Things have calmed down since then.

7. Paul Smith rabbit sneaker. size 8UK (US 9). worn less than 10 times, still smell like new out of the box.

Asking: $150

This guy smelled his shoes after the 9th wear.

The only stiff thing here was his cock.

8. BNWT Energie shirt. brand new size M.

Asking: $60

img0305hf.jpg

One of his family members thought this "trendy top" would be perfect for the little fashionista in the family. I guess he couldn't return it at the TJ Maxx or whatever.

9. Raoul dress shirt, US 38. This singapore fashion label, very nice shirt, good quality, nice detail and fit..

Asking: $80

img0321en.jpg

"fashion"

"slim fit"

"singapore"

10. ed hardy belts, for waist 32 - 35 (size M). very good condition, the white one is virtually new, no wear. the black one is worn several times (condition 8/10).

Asking for $35 each or $60 for both.

img0062qd.jpg

img0065s.jpg

The black belt probably got all the bitches.

Perhaps 2/10 of the condition levels on the black belt were attributed to accelerated wear -- high-fiving his bros, drinking natty ice, listening to drake really loud in his buddy's audi.

You get a deal if you buy both belts. Double the swag. Wear them both at once to attract both sexes.

lol, i bought this bson sweater a while back. Received it, tried it on, lol'd and tried to sell it

I STILL HAVE IT

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=64577

lol at your b.son hoodie misfortune

snickerx.gif

also,

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=166.0

pretty much every closet cleaning sale thread is hilarious

what you wear/used to wear tells a story

sales threads don't lie

if theres no value in your clothes (sentimental, monetary, etc.) and youre too embarrassed to hand them down to a sibling or friend, just give em to goodwill. Good life lesson from Momma Zubez

if it werent for styleforum, the bson hoodie would be dangerously close to goodwill status

piece-by-piece commentary...

I love you.

but really.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

god.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

the b. son hoodie (which i bought as well) had 2 MAJOR flaws

a) it looked so fucking gay when it wasn't all buttoned up (which made it impossible to wear indoors)

B) it was tooooooo short

to each their own, but I personally liked how it looked all buttoned up / wrapped around your neck / face

i thought this one was good. Dude was ridiculous and i was drunk so i decided to shit on his thread.

apparently the mods thought he was a donkey too and locked the thread

the kicker was that the sale was pending so he decided to bump it?!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2547200#post2547200

RULES!

- I NEVER SHIP FIRST!

- THINK BEFORE YOU PM ME.

- IF YOU WANT TO MEETUP YOU COME TO ME, I DON'T DRIVE.

- SHIPPING IN US $10 USPS PRIORITY 2-3 DAYS.

- PAYPAL, USPS MONEY ORDER, & CONCEALED CASH.

- NO LOWBALLING!

- MUST HAVE PAYMENT READY WHEN OFFERING!

-TRADES IN SHOES SIZE 10-10.5 ; CLOTHES SIZE L OR XL

VISVIM 20L PATCHWORK BACKPACK

CONDITION : 9/10

Somewhere in that wall of text, I totally heard a voice saying "FUCK YOU, PAY ME"