The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

but aren't some of you quite wide apart in sizes?

I think beats is quite a bit smaller but she knows that this pair is gunna be a lli bit baggy and Z is long, but so is Roy and I so I think/hope we will be fine,

btw guys im flexible on months right now so if anyone needs to switch let me know, its easy now before anyone is committed

my first thought :"wow...another ROY-thing (sarcastic)..."

but then I saw the line-up and I'm sure it'll be a great tour!

but aren't some of you quite wide apart in sizes?

Exactly my thoughts. Roy gets a lot of attention these days - not sure if that's good or bad. And yeah, the contestants are great people and will make this tour special, no doubt. I'm looking forwrd to that.

But after the whole SE discussion and rants, I'm still not convinced if it's not just a bit too much. We'll see...

Have fun, everyone!

this is going to be another epic tour following the end of the Ooe tour. gonna be one of the top 3 tours which will include the flathead world tour.

also, congratulate me because i'll be getting some new boxers in 2012. thanks guys!

yeah, 8 pairs might be a bit much for me so yes if you come in second place i'll totally let you have a pair or two from my winnings.

Rainbow Selvedge, embroidered cotton duck tag, and the fit looks awesome, and so does the line up. Good stuff all around.

And beetle sounds good to me. I'll be writting the ending of chapter 2 btw ;)

yes you'll be writing "my jeans were fantastic but ranon beat me and now has underwear for a week : ("

beatle, thats a great idea. having 3 roy threads mean something and the chapter thing is a great continuation of great things that will come in future.

def. gonna try to have a personal delivery to Almostnice..about time I met the old man....you up for that ?

who is old here,me? fuck,yeah(but only in a sufu sense!)

and it dont need the roys for that,just contact me if you plan a trip to hamburg.

^you should do it, he's a nice lad. I'll try another meet-up in the PB tour as well.

same here,should have some beers in the next weeks,we live in cycling distance,flo.

The Duck Patch and the stitched sign here are really special details...

I agree... but that custom 'world' embroidery is IMO going way way above and beyond, and it makes me wonder/wish if we could have the word 'winner', 'champion' 'best in the west' or something or'nother sewn on to the pocketbag of whoever wins the contest.

gawsh, i wish this were vegas and my rep were the slots : lucky 7's

So I went to get new tires before it snows tomorrow and look what was on my porch when I got home!

I wonder what Roy could be sending me...

IMG_0211.JPG

It's The Jeans!!!

& here's The Fit..

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

And here are the measurements..

Waist: 16.5in (33)

Inseam: 36.75in

Thigh: 11.25in

Leg Opening: 8.5in

Is the denim sanforized? Have you soaked them?

Just as a note to all y'all before me. Don't be fuckin up my jeans!!