The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

Welcome to the greatest world tour ever conceived.

Roy has made us a very special jean for this project. It is completely one-of-a-kind. He made a new pattern just for us and here is what he had to say about the denim..

" The denim is totally awesome. I don't know a lot about cotton, but its this type that I'm always trying to find that I don't even have words to describe. This other dude and I have referred to it as "that leathery kind" not because its tough, but because its so supple and soft. I don't know what the weight is on this, but its really heavy. The mill is Nehon Menpu (my personal favorite). "

The Correct Measurements:

Waist: 17in(34)

Inseam: 34.5in

Thigh: 12in

Knee: 8.75in

Leg Opening:8In

And the superstar line up..

1. Medine

2. -Z-

3. TVshooter

4. JimmyC

5. Pomata

6. Beatle

7. Almostnice

8. demonito

9. Aho

10. rnrswitch

11. M.O.A.(Kix)

12. Roy6

(Let me know if everyone is good with this)

*Disclaimer: The Great Roy World Tour and ROY X CONE contest are not related in any way shape or form. This is a project by Roy for us SuFu geeks, we owe this pair one hell of a trip.

And even more pictures..

IMG_7758.JPG

IMG_7761.JPG

IMG_7762.JPG

IMG_7763.JPG

IMG_7770.JPG

IMG_7768.JPG

The fit on Roy Himself..

IMG_7747.JPG

IMG_7753.JPG

They're in the box..

IMG_7771.JPG

and on their way to Illinois..

IMG_7772.JPG

Another huge thanks to Roy for making this possible!

More to come..

..Now I wait for them to arrive.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

and I'm second?? fuckin' sweet!

lets see...i'm gonna be stretching these out a bit since most of you guys wear a 32...so measurements please??!

and i will for sure, barring some strange circumstance, drive to chicago (spend a weekend with the fam there...) and on my way out of town. supermeet it up to get the pair from you Medine. if they fit of course.

Medine, you are the secretest. Way to go.

Is that an embroidered leather tag?

Really?

So this means I get to keep them, since I'm last, right?

Right?

Embroidered duck tag.

Cool. Really cool. But all of these super exclusive ROY contests and world tours are starting to become the ROY clique. Cult. Gang. Whatever you guys call it... and I want in

This.

I swear if I'm not in the next ROY event...I'm gonna...I'm gonna......well I'll prolly just cry myself to sleep.

edit: I just noticed the rainbow selvage.....WTF!?!?!?! That's crazy. But not interested in the pot'o'gold at the end of that rainbow...That's for sure. haha.

edit:

WOAHOHOOOAAAHHHHH DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY...ITS STARTING TO ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A QUADRUPLE RAINBOW! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Thanks again for setting this up Medine, and of course to ROY as well....Damn ROY's look good in Japanese denim! Surely 2011 is the year of ROY!

Funny to see I'll be 9th...Guess I won't be able to double dip my contest ROY's underneath/on top of these if it's in the summer months but either way it'll be great to follow everyone.

And if there is a Chicago meetup -Z- and Medine, let me know! Down to throw back some beers, burgers, hot dogs, and what have you!

^Not sure what the exact time frame was when developing both ROYsplosions, but for me personally, I didn't know about the contest until after I joined the tour (at least this is how I'm remembering it?) so I'm sure that the contest wasn't exactly the most concrete thing in it's earlier development. I seem to recall that it was more of a "hey let's do this" and then a few months later BAM there was denim from cone, etc. and the rest was all a bit of a rush as you may remember...

BTW, ROY is still participating in the tour right? Is he just going to wear them at the end?

lets see...i'm gonna be stretching these out a bit since most of you guys wear a 32...so measurements please??!

I'll get measurements up as soon as I get the pair.

USPS..I'll probly get them wed. or mon?(holiday weekend)

YESSSSS this means the rest of us ROY contestants will totally have a leg up on aho, almostnice, aho, roy6, medine, rnr!

SUCKERS!

Roy actually is giving me these a month before the contest so I wont have to lose any time at all hahahhaha Ill be able to triple dip Roy btw..

whats size? do we need to send some money ??

No money needed, Roy kindly donated the pair so that we could all geek out on some badass jeans.

*Disclaimer: The Great Roy World Tour and ROY X CONE contest are not related in any way shape or form. This is a project by Roy for SuFu, we owe this pair one hell of a trip.