The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

^melanie daniels! love the birds (and vertigo), my fave Hitchcock's movies... nice pictures roy!

just for fun: When miss Daniels arrives to Bodega Bay (12 mins into the movie) there’s a LEVI’S ad in the post office window.

• 2 weeks later...

in a town as progressive as SF how the hell are pay-toilets still legal? I understand the notion of 'no public restrooms' etc... but out here if you serve food/beverages you have to have a public bathroom and to my knowledge it is illegal to refuse access.

that's not the point. they're saying that if you use the bathroom at that restaurant (for pay or as a customer of the restaurant), then don't fuck it up, do drugs, or fuck about in there. seems pretty reasonable to me.

^Waiting to hear from Medine on that.

IHBW- Those are the ruins of Sutro Baths. They were the largest manmade swimming facility in th US when the were built in the late 1800s, and were pretty impressive:

666px-sutrobaths.jpg

The building burnt down in the 60s, but it had been neglected for some time before. The building in the background is the Cliff House restaurant, for great views and mediocre food. It's between ocean Beach and the Presidio, on SFs coastline.

i want to know how i can start my own port-a-potty decorum biz here in Hampton Roads?

Easy- import a bunch of competitive, overly-rich people with too much time on their hands. I know where you can find some, if you need some help with that...

that's not the point. they're saying that if you use the bathroom at that restaurant (for pay or as a customer of the restaurant), then don't fuck it up, do drugs, or fuck about in there. seems pretty reasonable to me.

The sign isn't intended to prevent anyone from shooting up, sleeping in or fucking it up. People that do such things don't think it is okay to do it. They know it ain't right, they just do it anyways because there is no convenient spot to pass out at or shoot up at. The sign is mean spirited and intended to get a rise out of people that think similarly about the indigent and dispossessed. A simple sign saying, "Please respect our public facilities." would do more to prevent acts of abuse. The sign is begging for someone like me to walk in, see that sign, get pissed about it, pay a buck to use the toilet and shit all over the fucking place.

BTW I like the Mercedes benz and range rover boxes.

Also, thanks for reminding me of Malvina.

Edited by rnrswitch

Additionally, that bathroom sign is in a hippie restaurant on Haight street. Typical hippies. It's all well and good for them to say that, because of course they're them. If someone else said that to them, they'd have a fit and organize a protest against oppression.

Many of the hippies (and/or ex-hippies) I know tout their liberalism of the 60s an 70s as an excuse to be dicks now. Not to mention the whole new age religious crap. The ex-hippies that have withstood the test of time and moved away from the whole free love shit are some of the coolest folks I know, labor organizers, lawyers, etc.

• 1 month later...

check out who's the proud new owner of a pair jeans! for a guy who initially was reluctant to do the tour and tried to mess up the jeans in every way possible, i'm incredibly stoked to have these back! huge thanks to mr. roy slaper and our own roy6 for making this happen (and of course Medine for organizing the tour)

not sure what i'm gonna do with the jeans next. roy took a few inches off the legs and they fit perfectly. think i'm just gonna enjoy them for awhile.

IMG_5813.jpg

IMG_5785-1.jpg

IMG_5797-1.jpg

IMG_5793-1.jpg

IMG_5811-1.jpg

IMG_5788-2.jpg

IMG_5808-1.jpg

IMG_5801-1.jpg

I knew you were gonna end up with them. Big ups. Hopefully they look good with that new signal vest.