tsxser

Cars/General Automotive ruined my life.

if you are posting wagons you cannot forget, IMHO, the greatest wagon of all time

audi_b5_rs4.jpeg

B5RS4

Speaking of combis

I really like the latest F11 BMW. I have seen a couple of 540i touring and they look and sound stunning. Alpina version is great as well:

8433112737_a419c8041a.jpg

I currently have a 99 525i E39 and really like it.

E39>any other 5 series IMHO

and hats off to the nomad that's OG

Recent trip to my tuner @ FFTec to update my ROM. Took a couple pics of some cars they're working on:

null_zps33348f2e.jpg

null_zps7d160700.jpg

null_zps8320cdc1.jpg

Time attack evo 10 with 6xx whp ... Stupid fast

null_zpsf071da9b.jpg

GTR with AMS turbo kit and everything else. Hasn't hit the rollers yet but projected to have about 700+ whp and torque! Holy crap.

Recent car part purchase: Swift Sports Springs

null_zps0201b6b4.jpg

^ hope you have aftermarket struts.

the AMS Alpha Omega GT-R from a dig, goddamn, 7 seconds and it has a license plate.

^^^^ I called Swift USA and they stated there's no need to revalve the struts because these springs are made specifically for the CZ4A. 

I actually have another set of stock bilsteins that I bought through a forum, I'm planning to re-valve the struts with these springs. 

Edited by Flipflop214

Dat feel when no matter how many times you take your car in to get aligned, it somehow gets knocked out of spec and you have to buy tires yet again.  

great watch

guys garage on garage journal is pretty ridiculous
Edited by red baron

7bbyzCU.jpg

who's gonna cop one before 2015

an NA1 NSX? why before 2015?

Edited by ROYALEFATALE

speaking of...

honda-unveils-nsx-concept-gt-1.jpg

the Super GT prototype, absolutely hideous, looks like a beefed up TL or something, they should've made a road-going HSV instead.

NSX was straight grail status shit for me in the 90's.  Whats weird is that it still is and the Japanese have completely fallen off when it comes to sports cars.

NSX was straight grail status shit for me in the 90's.  Whats weird is that it still is and the Japanese have completely fallen off when it comes to sports cars.

they haven't completely fallen off, the GT-R and LFA are both marvels of engineering, also the 86/BRZ have been making a splash recently, now if only they bring back the Supra and RX-7.

"...preparing to bring two new rear-drive cars to market that would slot above and below the Scion-badged FR-S

^confirms the return of the Supra

an NA1 NSX? why before 2015?

Resale value for them expected to go way up when the new one comes out. last year I saw a couple of '91-'95 models with ~100k kms on them for around $20k, now they're in the mid $30k's-40k's (Ontario prices) :wacko:

"...preparing to bring two new rear-drive cars to market that would slot above and below the Scion-badged FR-S

^confirms the return of the Supra

This project is being co-developed with BMW apparently.

Looks like affordable RWD coupes will be in again in the coming years with the success of the FR-S/BRZ... I'm just waiting for Nissan to bring back the S-chassis.

love the front end and over-fenders on this, not sure what it's ballast was but two weeks ago at Suzuka it easily walked away from the rest of the GT300 field.

just discovered this thread. had the car for over a year, bored with it now. done pretty much everything i wanted to (minus upgraded turbos). 

U66Me1b.jpg

I would consider it if I were keeping the car but I want to get into the new M4 next year. Thats the goal, not sure if it will pan out. In the meantime it def. has enough kick for daily driving. I have full bolt ons + running cobb stage 2. 

I hear yah. I didn't pull the trigger on e85 and a bigger turbo this year cause I'm planning to buy an e92 M3 Sedan next year. Ever since I went on a ride along in an FFTec tuned e92.. I was hooked.

the E90 M3's have grown on me quite a bit. A friend of mine has the E90 m3 version to my car (same theme). I wouldnt mind purchasing one either, they arent too common in NYC. I see more e92 m3 than e90.

just discovered this thread. had the car for over a year, bored with it now. done pretty much everything i wanted to (minus upgraded turbos). 

U66Me1b.jpg

DAMN, so clean, want to sell it? ha ha

Modified Saleen hits 2,200hp on the dyno

Watch this 10.2-litre, twin-turbo V8 go berserk on a dyno...

Edited by ROYALEFATALE

would like to see that on a track.  i assume it just spins out/explodes

it's AWD, right? so that means the transmission will break on launch.