Cars/General Automotive ruined my life.

tsxser

Speaking of combis

I really like the latest F11 BMW. I have seen a couple of 540i touring and they look and sound stunning. Alpina version is great as well:

8433112737_a419c8041a.jpg

I currently have a 99 525i E39 and really like it.

Recent trip to my tuner @ FFTec to update my ROM. Took a couple pics of some cars they're working on:

null_zps33348f2e.jpg

null_zps7d160700.jpg

null_zps8320cdc1.jpg

Time attack evo 10 with 6xx whp ... Stupid fast

null_zpsf071da9b.jpg

GTR with AMS turbo kit and everything else. Hasn't hit the rollers yet but projected to have about 700+ whp and torque! Holy crap.

^^^^ I called Swift USA and they stated there's no need to revalve the struts because these springs are made specifically for the CZ4A. 

I actually have another set of stock bilsteins that I bought through a forum, I'm planning to re-valve the struts with these springs. 

Edited by Flipflop214

• 2 weeks later...

NSX was straight grail status shit for me in the 90's.  Whats weird is that it still is and the Japanese have completely fallen off when it comes to sports cars.

NSX was straight grail status shit for me in the 90's.  Whats weird is that it still is and the Japanese have completely fallen off when it comes to sports cars.

they haven't completely fallen off, the GT-R and LFA are both marvels of engineering, also the 86/BRZ have been making a splash recently, now if only they bring back the Supra and RX-7.

an NA1 NSX? why before 2015?

Resale value for them expected to go way up when the new one comes out. last year I saw a couple of '91-'95 models with ~100k kms on them for around $20k, now they're in the mid $30k's-40k's (Ontario prices) :wacko:

"...preparing to bring two new rear-drive cars to market that would slot above and below the Scion-badged FR-S

^confirms the return of the Supra

This project is being co-developed with BMW apparently.

Looks like affordable RWD coupes will be in again in the coming years with the success of the FR-S/BRZ... I'm just waiting for Nissan to bring back the S-chassis.