Cars/General Automotive ruined my life.

tsxser

nice one. you must piss yourself when you overtake a lorry on the motorway right :D ?

used cars are so cheap in the uk compared to france. i watched top gear yesterday night and for less than £7k they had S2000, Imprezas WRX, Bmw Z4, Mazda RX-8... i'm sure you can even find E46 M3. Here you'd have a 2L Z3 roadster with 100k miles or a 1995 impreza gt ... whatever i'm not gonna live there anymore in a couple of weeks haha.

nice one. you must piss yourself when you overtake a lorry on the motorway right :D ?

used cars are so cheap in the uk compared to france. i watched top gear yesterday night and for less than £7k they had S2000, Imprezas WRX, Bmw Z4, Mazda RX-8... i'm sure you can even find E46 M3. Here you'd have a 2L Z3 roadster with 100k miles or a 1995 impreza gt ... whatever i'm not gonna live there anymore in a couple of weeks haha.

Yeah the difference in wind as well shakes the car up a bit but its my first car so its all I know so I am used to it!

I did once get her up to 95mph.

Then I was scared.

It just looks like it wants to break down on me.. lol

theres one on sale near my parents house...kinda tempted to check it out for shizz and giggles.

had to replace o2 sensor last weekend on the wrx..its always something else it seems these days..

400+whp awd cars can be just as fun as FR cars :)

My all time favorite car is the Impreza and I remember seeing yours a few times. I just hate how the electronic diffs and all the computer aids can make a shit driver look like a pro. I grew up watching rally racing so maybe all the hellaflush STi's and wingless Evos are killing it for me as well...

My all time favorite car is the Impreza and I remember seeing yours a few times. I just hate how the electronic diffs and all the computer aids can make a shit driver look like a pro. I grew up watching rally racing so maybe all the hellaflush STi's and wingless Evos are killing it for me as well...

Its true, I've noticed a lot of really shitty drivers letting the car drive for them when they go up 9 or autocross and they feel like bosses when their driving is really terrible.

also, I never pictured you as a nismo 350 guy

Me neither. I've had a lot of japanese cars but never cared for the 350z until I saw the Nismo edition. I was looking at getting a new car after 20-something 80s and 90s japanese cars. I was also able to get it for around 28k out the door with a 6yr/100k warranty :)

The front and rear end both really make the car stand out and it looks amazing. The ride is also what I consider the perfect balance of comfort and handling. Really neutral handling and getting the car to rotate with the throttle is so easy.. So far everybody who has sat in it has walked away with a different opinion of Z's.

Me neither. I've had a lot of japanese cars but never cared for the 350z until I saw the Nismo edition. The front and rear end both really make the car stand out and it looks amazing. The ride is also what I consider the perfect balance of comfort and handling. Really neutral handling and getting the car to rotate with the throttle is so easy.. So far everybody who has sat in it has walked away with a different opinion of Z's.

I drove an 04 350z for the past year+, still haven't driven a Nismo though 2 of my friends have had them.

mp4-12c : do not want.

on the BMW 1M i watched top gear s17e01 again yesterday with a friend who didn't see it. now I want to sell a kidney, and arm and maybe even my dick to get one. ... well i'll keep the dick. but i still want one quite badly. this is just the perfect car when you're 22.

damn i'm so tired i've been forgetting words on a lot of forum posts these past few minutes. my grammar seems way worse too.... i was talking about the BMW 1M.

i don't know how much kidneys and arms sell for, because if it's for more than 45k€ then i'll indeed get something more expensive. but this car looks like so much fun ...

Pretty much finished with my '55 Bel Air.

I put in a front disc brake conversion kit, new headliner, new belts, new radiator, four speaker sound system with a deck hidden in the old glove box, and repainted the entire dash.

f18aaf79.jpg

3c9d80a8.jpg

41c29d5d.jpg

7a3a10b4.jpg