Saw these jeans on ebay..... Justin Jeans? Look like Thai Levis ripoffs.

rnrswitch

hahah, i do skateboard and i use statch! i also walk ALOT, and ride a motorcycle. i also sit alot for studying, and i always rub the back of my knees against the chair i'm sitting. i also rub my hands on my jeans all the time (like when i'm in class or drving a car). i find that when i'm doing anyone of these activities, my jeans are worn differently (in hight that is). i think that maybe why the jeans creases can't settle, because were my knee bends (the back of the knee that is) is always shifting. i can't imagin wearing jeans and tighter that these are either, jut not my style.

im 25, and i still skate. i actually went skating with this guy who works with me who is 46 on sat.

alot of people do quit, but ive put in too much time to quit now, at least as along as my body holds up. i still get better every time i go out tho, so i think im gonna be doing it for a long time.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Guest jeffvyain

I stopped skating when I was 15 because I decided to really put my all into running, and every time I fell, I was slowing myself down. Now I'm 22, still running in college, but I've had an injured foot for the past 4 months. My injured foot (almost) never leaves the board, so after my friend picked up a longboard 6 weeks ago, I got that rush back that I used to get back in my teens and I couldn't keep myself from buying a board. I live in Nashville, and there are great hills all over, so I stuck with longboarding, as I'd probably kill myself if I were hopping down stairs and shit like I used to. It only took a week of riding to get it all back, and now I'm sliding all over the place. It's pretty much the only thing I've been able to do outside for the past 2 months (I was running on an injured foot for 2 months prior to that), and it has really been the only thing keeping me sane as of late, because I was starting to get fat, and I was really getting down on myself.

Anyway, point being...it's fun to be young, and if you're not so young anymore, it's fun to act like you are sometimes.

I skated alot in the mid eighties through early 90s but alas, I decided that my knees and ankles just could not hold up to it after about age 23. I am glad I quit, I can walk and run with no problems now and at 38 I can still surf, run and bike and that is enough for me. Skating is a young man's game for the most part I think. Especially when I first started because trucks and wheels were just plain shit. (First board) PRO-LINE and it was a death trap.

thats what you think

Why do the Justin jeans look like actual quality denim and http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-E-LEVIS-XX-REDLINE-INDIGO-DENIM-DEAD-STOCK-SIZE-40_W0QQitemZ8420086857QQcategoryZ52391QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem these Levi's 501 repros look like Kmart knockoffs

Are they knockoffs ? Or possibility of different tags being used for Asian market ? I don't see a silver thread on the levi's care label either .. ugh ..

501-0657 is a gray pair of jeans according to rakuten also

Edited by numero_uno_3xl on May 15, 2006 at 05:14 PM

those are fake. no big e should have chainstiching on the back pocket.

He lives in Costa Rica and travels to Thai every so often to find clothing . His family is there or some shit . He's a good guy - or should i say good seller ..

Converse and such ship outta Thai , jeans and vintage shirts usually ship from him direct .

Edited by numero_uno_3xl on May 16, 2006 at 01:47 AM

whats up redchief.... are you selling something? i dont understand.

COME ON BOYS LEVIS SIZE 40 THEY ARE REPRO ,BUT WOW WHAT A FAK I WOULD PAY MAX 100 FOR THEM SAME PRICE OF ANY CHEEP DESIGNERS ,JUST BY LOOKING AT REDLINE THE SEWING SHOULD FINICH THERE NOT THE OTHER SIDE ,DID ANYONE KNOW THAT ? ( THE TIP OF THE DAY)

REDCHIEF

ddml... ill let you handle this one.

WHy would he sell his stuff here when the thread obviously already is leading the way to his auctions . I hope he doesn't think he needed to say anything in this thread but thanks for the publicity ..

redchief are you the seller or what ?

Edited by numero_uno_3xl on May 16, 2006 at 10:33 PM

HELLO BOYS I GUESS NO ONE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TALK CHEAP,I AM A VINTAGE HOLESALLER TO CALI AND JAPAN 4 THE LAST 15 YEARS ,WE CAN TALK ABOUT ALOHA SHIRT OR ANY OTHER GREAT VINTAGE AMERICANA

OR WE CAN TALK ABOUT GAP JEANS AND OLD NAVY ,HOW ABOUT VINTAGE SILVER SPOONS ,OR BUDDY LEE DOLLS

I GUESS YOU LIKE BARBY

THIS IS CRAPP TALK,LAST POSTING

REDCHEIF

So i was at chatachak (sp?) today and saw these on sale for 1200 + bht. Minus the haggling. My question is, how the fuck are there so many "fake" selvedge jeans? EVERY LEVIs I saw had selvedge and from my knowledge, it was actually there, not just sewn on. And I mean, you have to give it to the Thai's....buying back worn to shit jeans from locals and selling them for triple the price. you guys think the fades and whiskers are anything on this board, imagine wearing jeans everyday as a laborer in 90-100 degree heat. man....they look real fucking nice. Plus, everyone and their mom is wearing these "selvedge" jeans.....saving my money for tokyo though.....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid