ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

roy6 , but i have said that so many time, we all are winners for wearing them,

Agreed. As I said from the early stages, Roy6 with Zissou close behind.

Wish I could have had the option to buy a second pair. Just love how this fabric wears.

Edited by Dr_Heech

[cue fanfare music]

Our top five are:

1. Paul T

2. roy6

3. dkatz

4. almostnice

5. zissou

Please check to make sure that I correctly assigned your votes!

1. PaulT: Dkatz, dr. house, Erk, Fardin, Farhad, Joseph Hill, Medine, Ranonranonarat, rayw44, Riff, Rnrswitch, shortylong, sweapea, TG76, TheClerk, Zissou = 16

2. Roy6: Cash, Dkatz, Dr_Heech, Fardin, Farhad, Joseph Hill, PaulT, rayw44, Riff, robbie, Sansome1877, shortylong, ThisSunday, Zissou = 14

3. Dkatz: Cash, dr. house, Medine, PaulT, rayw44, Riff, Rnrswitch, Roy6, shortylong, sweapea, TG76, TheClerk = 12

4. almostnice: Cash, Dkatz, dr. house, Erk, Fardin, Farhad, robbie, Sansome1877, TG76, ThisSunday, Zissou = 11

5. Zissou: Dr_Heech, Erk, Joseph Hill, PaulT, Ranonranonarat, Rnrswitch, robbie, Roy6, TheClerk, ThisSunday = 10

6. robbie: ADH92, Medine, Roy6, = 3

7. Riff: ADH92, sweapea, = 2

8. Fardin: Dr_Heech, = 1

9. Pomata > illumin8em: ADH92, = 1

10. Rnrswitch: Sansome1877, = 1

11. TheClerk: Ranonranonarat, = 1

12. Aho > Not Too Tight > sweapea = 0

13. Cash = 0

14. DocBlue = 0

15. dr. house = 0

16. Dr_Heech = 0

17. Eltopo = 0

18. Entertainment = 0

19. Erk = 0

20. Farhad = 0

21. Fre$co/fre-co = 0

22. Joseph Hill = 0

23. Lostinthesupermarket = 0

24. Medine > rayw44 = 0

25. Mikechh = 0

26. Ranonranonarat > ADH92 = 0

27. Sansome1877 = 0

28. shortylong = 0

29. TG76 = 0

30. ThisSunday = 0

Cant believe there are 19 pairs of roys without a vote :ohmy:

No kidding! There were easily 5-6 other pairs of jeans (some 0-vote pairs) for which I wanted to vote, but didn't, considering we only had three votes to cast.

person id most like to meet in real life cause he seems awesome, great job, hobbies, life, zissou

Awwww <3

Edited by zissou

its impossible with just three votes. there where at least three more i wanted to vote for. after all its all not that serious is it ? mabye we should have voted for the worst pair, cuase there are too many great ones out there

Edited by fardin

Exactly. It's just a parlor game, and I would have loved to have voted for sansome, thissunday and loads more.

I felt real touched seeing those votes, I know they're mostly for the nipper, but it was even better sharing a drink with my fellow roysters like entertainment, the clerk, dr heech, rnr, I hope I get to do so with everyone else.

and smittybat, don't feel too sorry for rnr, he still has a mint pair of roys, they will last him for years!

by just seeing the list again, there are some of the best posters around, i mean comon,tg, rnr, farhad, ELTOPO, thissunday etc are you kidding me, i still think sanesome ( mike) has the best fit, maybe we should have had more categories

shoulda, coulda , woulda

Edited by fardin

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for all the shits and giggles, boys. Best of luck to the 5 that move on. I still want to start a thread were we follow lostinthesupermarket around for a year.

Recount!!!!!

Looks good. I think those 5 had some great posts and wore the shit outta their jeans.

I am gonna go sit in the corner and sob now.

So what's the plan from here?

I'll put the final five's photos together in some sort of package and then send them off to the judges.

I'm surprised by the results- I thought for sure dkatz's thoroughly destroyed pair would be way out in front of the pack!

I'll put the final five's photos together in some sort of package and then send them off to the judges.

I'm surprised by the results- I thought for sure dkatz's thoroughly destroyed pair would be way out in front of the pack!

Awesome. Any idea when we can expect their decision?

Awesome. Any idea when we can expect their decision?

I just got their reply and in general they are very disappointed with y'all.