ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Lovely photos, Roy .

illuminin8em, sorry to hear of your hassles. It's stll possible they'll turn up. RIght at the start of this thing I had to wait an extra four weeks for my jeans, so perhaps it's in style for this to persist to the end.

Last week my Roys went to the William Lennon factory.

This is the 1904 Blake machine that is at the heart of their production;

Blakemachine.jpg

The factory is hidden away in the heart of the Peak District. Very misty and mysterious as I made my up there by train and taxi... and then the sun came out.

Countryside.jpg

countryside2.jpg

Lennon director Dan Walker:

Dan.jpg

More pics appearing soon at www.loomstate.co.uk

Edited by Paul T

So sorry to hear that, illumin8em. I remember it took pomata forever to receive them, thanks to the Italian post. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

OK, so far, we have the following folks signed up for the gift exchange:

1. zissou

2. almostnice

3. ranon

4. thissunday

5. robbie

6. mikecch

7. roy6

8. cash

So sorry to hear that, illumin8em. I remember it took pomata forever to receive them, thanks to the Italian post. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

OK, so far, we have the following folks signed up for the gift exchange:

1. zissou

2. almostnice

3. ranon

4. thissunday

5. robbie

6. mikecch

7. roy6

8. cash

Count me in.

Sure, sign me up too! Though I think I'm running out of random Ugandan crap to give... might have to get creative...

roy6: those photos are fantastic. That coat looks fantastic on you!

In other news, I'm really enjoying all the vertical falling that's happening on me today:

IMG_8288.JPG

IMG_8284.JPG

Wonderful wooly, Roy. A regular Black Jeaques Shellac.

And a rotunda of elven spy deliveries sounds excellent. Put me on the gift giving list.

I've already picked out the gift. Who here has an eight foot inseam?

bigLee2.jpg

I don't think anyone would complain about getting those as a gift, Joseph!

I'll send out an email to everyone (for those who aren't paying attention to this thread- tsk!), but I need everyone Pm or email their full name and address so I can get this thing organized.

1. zissou

2. almostnice

3. ranon

4. thissunday

5. robbie

6. mikecch

7. roy6

8. cash

9. rayw44

10. paul t

11. medine

12. adh92

13. dkatz

14. joseph hill

Nooo, I put everyone's name in a hat and you get one person's name and need to send them a small gift. I'm trying to get an email out to everyone, but I don't have an up to date list.

hi boys

i dont got no internet at home anymore so im out of the loop a bit.

me and my ROYs have been busy out camping, tramping, abseling, rock climbing, kayaking, stuff like that, boring as so no pics

also ripped a couple of ligaments in my booty, those that said it wouldnt quit... were wrong! tore one joining spine to pelvis and one from pelvis to femur or something, fackin painful

all ewes look like ewe been having grand adventures

count me in for the secret santa thing

oh, oh and i washed my ROYs in the machine

interesting

yeah sounds like standard boring tg stuff. thanks for not taking up space with redundant pictures that any of us could take on any given day anyway.

and you have my empathy on the ligament tears - I tore one connecting something in my hip to something in my back and it had me moving no faster than a walk for a couple months... except for skiing the next weekend and getting a solid high-ankle sprain (doc was impressed I managed to damage my ankle as badly as I did considering my ski boots are pretty much casts already). It's a hard knocks life!

I have the coolest wife.

Today she says to me 'so your contest is almost up, you're gonna have to buy some new jeans to keep you busy on the internet and out of trouble' -- or something to that effect.

Seriously though, I can't believe we're down to a mere 33 days. Shit's about to get cutthroat!

-rF

i'm glad to see so many interested in the gift swap.

PM me your name and mailing address by the end of the day tomorrow, if you haven't already. So far, I have addresses from:

1. zissou

2. rnrswitch

3. mikecch

4. thissunday

5. medine

6. robbie

7. rayw44

8. paul t

9. adh92

10. tg76

11. cash

12. erk

13. almostnice

14. ranon

15. joseph hill

16. dkatz

DISCLAIMER: By participating in this gift swap, you agree to send one package valuing no more than US$20 to your recipient. Packages should be sent by Dec 15 (or as early as possible!) to ensure that they arrive by the end of the year.

Edited by zissou