Paul T

ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

^^ Those doughnuts look freakin fantastic!!!

roy6 how do you stay so lean if you eat donuts?

Thanks for the kind notes and reps, all.

It was a wonderful trip- one of those adventures where you know you come back a better person, with greater bonds to the one(s) you love.

Loving the Portland photos, roy6! The chicken portraits make me smile, and the donuts make me damn hungry.

^Sure, Beatle, more than enough chickens & doughnuts to go round.

that maggot picture gives me the creeps. i remember an incident with the girlfriend in australia where her housemates didnt take out any thrash for a week and when we came back, hundreds of maggots were just all over the floor. that was probably one of the grossest things ever.

delicious looking doughnuts. i love how you just place them on your pants that you havent washed in forever!

chicken world tour to replace cotton duck world tour?

^ Ewww... did her housemate at least clean the maggots up? :P

Sorry for the lack of updates this past month & a half... school has been hammering me, but I graduate in 2 months time :)

A fit from last week:

p9040113.jpg

And a partial update of the jeans - crappy midnight photos - my combing is pretty weak, but I can also be counted on to grow whiskers :)

p9140114.jpg

p9140118.jpg

Bit more light:

p9140117.jpg

Just up the street from my house is the Gilgal sculpture garden. The garden was built over the course of 18 years by Thomas Child, a masonry contractor and Mormon bishop. The garden was built in his backyard and all the work was done there. He started the garden when he was in his 50s and worked on it until his death in the early 1960s. Many of the sculpture themes are related to Mormonism, but are very much outside what is traditionally accepted as Mormon art. Child was a

amateur sculptor.

gil1.jpg

Self portrait of Child surrounded by tools of masonry.

gill11.jpg

gil2.jpg

A sphinx with the head of Mormon-church founder Joe. Smith. This is often considered the "controversial" sculpture in the garden.

gil3.jpg

'Sup SUFU?

gil4.jpg

gil5.jpg

gil6.jpg

gil7.jpg

gil9.jpg

gil10.jpg

gilfit12.jpg

Thanks for all the posts boys, I am really enjoying the last few weeks of posts. I just wish my jeans had a chance of winning those boxers. Of course, I am out of rep.

Bumped into a old mate today,asked me what i was doing,told him i cooked meals for the homeless,druggies,down and outs and pissheads,he said so you work in a charity dropp'in centre ,said no I was a chef in weatherspoons.

another one just to cheer you up:

Wife is cooking a sock. He: what R U doing? She: Just what you asked me to do yesterday night when you came home drunk. He: I never asked you to cook my sock!

Should have saved an almostnice rep for that last joke.

cheers cash,this is more repworthy:

6147971684_537a16fd16_z.jpg

just noticed that my Roys are completely ruined.

6147421947_cdd06b5328_z.jpg

after wearing them for such a long time this is a big disappointment.i mean,it shouldnt happen on a quality pair of jeans.should i email Mr. Slaper for a replacement?

Hey that's what happens when you have a lot of knee and crotch action going on! I think it was excluded in the warranty.

no saucy jokes about it,please.

two men walk down a road and see a dog licking his balls.first man says:"i wish i could do that."second man replies:"better pet him first.he might bite."

cheers cash,this is more repworthy:

6147971684_537a16fd16_z.jpg

just noticed that my Roys are completely ruined.

6147421947_cdd06b5328_z.jpg

after wearing them for such a long time this is a big disappointment.i mean,it shouldnt happen on a quality pair of jeans.should i email Mr. Slaper for a replacement?

I don't understand...how are these completely ruined?

I don't understand...how are these completely ruined?

let me explain,its like you made a decision for spending your hard earned cash for something...like a Porsche.you wouldnt expect to see some rust holes after six months.

If it helps, I'll pay you ten euros for the left thigh, markus. It should be great for patching my pair.

^A good idea! Marcus, since your jeans have so little wear, almost brand-new looking and all, you might as well cut them up and send the bits out to those of us who have put a little action into them.

Just saying...

The Clerk too, once you wash off that carefully applied plaster dust.

If it helps, I'll pay you ten euros for the left thigh, markus. It should be great for patching my pair.
^A good idea! Marcus, since your jeans have so little wear, almost brand-new looking and all, you might as well cut them up and send the bits out to those of us who have put a little action into them.

Just saying...

The Clerk too, once you wash off that carefully applied plaster dust.

sorry,no.i would offer the damaged crotch,but the smell is rather bad.i am afraid it wouldnt pass US customs,if anything goes wrong i could be even charged for organizing a toxic gas assassination.the authorities are pretty sensitive nowadays.i dont really want to risk it.

on the serious - -

Markus (everyone elso too). I still have all the scrap Roy gave me w/ my pair. If you need a little for repairs let me know so we can keep everything in comminsion.

I could use a piece, robbie. Trade you for a key chain?

let me explain,its like you made a decision for spending your hard earned cash for something...like a Porsche.you wouldnt expect to see some rust holes after six months.

I see, I guess I proverbially rally race my porches and am rarely surprised when I drop the axle. I'm on a bike 25+ miles a day, if 6 months in I'm not seeing crotch/knee holes I need to order 10 more pairs.

I'm sorry he's not getting the mileage he expects out of his denim. :(

might give up my denim habbit and switch to tight black leather pants.

much more durable and sexy as hell.