ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Am I supposed to be voting? I have not had the opportunity to contribute, but have followed since the beginning and I do own a pair now. I am not asking if I can get in on it at the end, but I did not want to screw things up by being an absent vote once all is calculated.

Are those Red Wing shoes, TG? Love the massive selvage on your Roys.

yup. i picked them up in a shop and showed them to my man aka mr knowsnothingatallaboutclothes and he took them off me and took them up to the counter.... you guys need to get him to train your wives!

my massive selvege rules, you should all vote for me because of it

Whatever, RNR ;) Seriously, though, you are right- this has been a great contest. I don't know that any others will really compare. This just might be my first and last.

Personally, I think illumin8em should vote if he wants to.

Lucky girl, tg. One of these days, when I find a woman, I'll buy her shoes.

Congrats, Daniel! THat has to be quite a change from the past year or so.

That's pretty cool, roy6. Quite a prize for the lucky winner!

Edited by zissou

Talked to Roy today and he said to tell you all that he has come up with a firm prize for the winner: a unique ROY jacket, not exactly the same as any other jacket he has made or is currently making.

This is still my go-to spot when I want to share something with my internetfriends.

Signed a lease today. Feel like a grown-up. Scary.

2.jpg?partExt=.jpg&&&outquality=90&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

GOod news all round - illumin8em's jeans have turned up (by the way, if vinegar is good for denim, cat piss must be too), daniel signs a lease, and roy still cares.

Yes, I'll miss this thread. Perhaps it's cool that SuFu is slowly dying, though, when I think of the time I will save! Will there be a Roy x Cone nostalgia thread on denimbros?

I think the rest are silently protesting because they want their 3 votes to go to the hands down champion. rnr, rnr, rnr.

It is inevitable. Stop fighting it.

Me with that Roy jacket will change the world. Universal healthcare for all, a living wage, Mitt Romney in a body bag...

Edited by rnrswitch

It means Rnr wins. No need to count the votes. Just get me that jacket and the chonies.

finally voted, but i hate it. there are far to many great ones, in my eyes impossible to have a winner in this. the pants are awesome, and i want to thank those who posted so many nice pics in here.

See below.

Edited by rnrswitch

finally voted, but i hate it. there are far to many great ones, in my eyes impossible to have a winner in this. the pants are awesome, and i want to thank those who posted so many nice pics in here.

Your welcome. And thank you for the votes.

^Echoed.

My own personal awards for the contest. No prizes, except the glory:

MOST REALISTIC ARTIFICIALLY INDUCED KNEE FADES: almostnice.

MOST WELL-THOUGHT-OUT AND PERSEVERANT BACK POCKET FADES: rnrswitch (shutupshutupshutup)

MOST INTERESTING DOING-SHIT-ABOUT-TOWN POSTS WITH LEAST ATTITUDE: ThisSunday.

MOST KIND TO CHILDREN , MOST ARTISTIC & AND BEST WOODCRAFTSMENLYSHIP: TG76.

person id most like to meet in real life cause he seems awesome, great job, hobbies, life, zissou

best looking in boxers roy6

most photogenic face adh92

most bestest leader and diplomat dkatz

best junior, pault's nipper

but, like, love ewes all