ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

The steez-tinuum almost collapsed without so much coolness centered in one photograph.

Eltopo, did you ever buy that shirt from Brit eaton?

You guys are looking sharp! Four pairs in one photo- I wonder if that will be the record. I'm glad you like the belt, Sansome :)

dkatz- motivation for selling my house? Well, it's a huge old house, too big for me, and I want to move closer to everything else in my life.

But zissou,

Sufu is only a virtual world, you can't move there! :)

Great pic, guys.

Thank god you weren't all tooled up, that would be too scary.

A quick tour thru Brick Lane market again this morning.

Urban texture:

graffiti1y.jpg

graffiti2u.jpg

stationv.jpg

Said hello to our usual friends… a bit quiet this morning, but I did spot this fella selling three classic Brooks leather pushbike saddles:

brookssaddles.jpg

THey were £30 each, a bargain compared to the new ones at £100. But I didn't have £30 on me, and it's possible they were hookie.

As we walked along by one stall, there was a ghetto blaster playing some very refined orchestral music, with a monkey on a white sheet in front of it. Surreal.

monkeyt.jpg

Son Of A Stag, probably London's best denim shop - lots of Lee, Edwin, SDA, LVC, Wolverines etc as well as a couple of Union Special - have just revamped their window display. Can't argue with this Royal Enfield.

royalenfield.jpg

Roy x Cone, and 60s levi's, enjoying a bit of Danish upholstery…

sjeans.jpg

ptinroys.jpg

We're always keeping an eye out for interestig-looking hounds on our travels, mostly influenced by lendo and riff. This is the nipper's shot - I like the composition and of course the dog looks a lot like Winston Churchill.

doggyu.jpg

Later that evening, a quick meetup with The Clerk to compare ROYs. THis was a taster, I plan to visit his home town for some serious alcohol soon. I'm the one on the left, looking slightly less handsome than that bulldog.

I've just sat down on a water-filled chair while working out the self-timer on the camera, so for the rest of the evening am walking round in waterlogged ROYs, like I have a bladder problem. Nice.

newptandclerk.jpg

Then a quick walk down by the river to meet the family….

uptotheriver.jpg

Destination:

sushipola.jpg

And home, wet, sushi and sake'd to the max. Sweet dreams. Blue Monday awaits.

taxihome.jpg

Paul & Zissou - fantastic pics - as always!

Awesome meet-up Farhad, Sansome, Eltopo & RNR!

Well, my wife left yesterday with our daughter, for a school skiing trip... Just me and the pups (ok, the gerbil too)...

Seems like I had waaaaaay too much time on my hands! :D

c51f063f.jpg

must spread

must spread

must spread

must spread dammit!

Each member of this team is really bringing it along. Man, get a couple of ya together and you better lock the doors and hide the swag! Them bruisers mean business.

Riffs class reunion picture looks like we're all there to catch Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

Switch,

I ended up not buying that pullover from Brit. I tried it on and it was too small. I got scared when trying to take it off since it was tight and fragile, Eric had to help me get it off because fuck if I was going to tear that while taking it off, $$$$$$$$$$. Here are a few more photos from our day on the queen Mary, we ended up branching off and exploring the ship. Most areas we snuck into were too dark to photograph. Nothing special but thought I would share.

www.banditphotographer.com

ins1.jpg

ins15.jpg

ins14.jpg

ins8.jpg

ins11.jpg

ins12.jpg

ins10.jpg

ins9.jpg

ins7.jpg

ins13.jpg

1st off sorry for the lack of posts on this thread recently. Work has been kicking my ar$e.

I have been wearing nothing but my roy's and they feel super comfy and really digging everything about them.

Now on to the good stuff. It was really great to finally meet rnr and eltopo and hang with mike again. I didn't go to inspiration last year, but it was a good time this year. Got to see some old friends and some nice gear.

And to top it off, Adrianna Lima walked by me 3 times. There was a victoria secret shoot on the queen marry and of course she would be there representing. Me and Kiya had to literally pick up our jaws off the ground. I find her to be one of the most beautiful women in the universe.

Thanks for posting this pic eltopo.

Awesome show! Great seeing everyone!

roycrew1.png

Eltopo, those are magnificent. I showed the gas mask to the gf to see if it made her feel frisky, sadly that's not her bag.

Farhad, great ot see you back. And riff, sterling work, glad to see you must be busy! (What do you tell mrs riff when you waste time, I am running short of excuses?).

A beautiful morning here, feels like spring is on the way. Will be posting from the coast soon.