ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Woo! I was hoping you'd be in. Beers 'n' buckle-backs in LA in a month and a half?

Man I really wanted in, but as of now seems like slots are full unless some one drops out :(

At least we can have beers when you get into town. That's definite.

I'm in town between meetings - but a quick apology, I cleared two pages of space in my PMs but it appears that wasn't enough.

THanks for all your emails. As we suggested at the outset, it's looking very tight indeed, so some people are going to be disappointed. Will update around 4pm UK time.

The beauty about ROYs is that everybody is worthy, but there are only a limited amount of pairs and denim. I would like to see everybody that wants to be in to be able to be in, but ROY only has so much patience and unfortunately the run of denim from Cone was small.

Sorry in advance to all that want in but can't. We still haven't finished the sign up though.

The beauty about ROYs is that everybody is worthy, but there are only a limited amount of pairs and denim. I would like to see everybody that wants to be in to be able to be in, but ROY only has so much patience and unfortunately the run of denim from Cone was small.

Sorry in advance to all that want in but can't. We still haven't finished the sign up though.

Paul T pm'd me that all pairs are taken though so I guess anyone who still wants in now is screwed (including me)

Paul T pm'd me that all pairs are taken though so I guess anyone who still wants in now is screwed (including me)

Sorry Slab and others - it's not looking good.

I had 54 PMs this morning on top of around two whole pages of PMs last night.

As mentioned, following the teaser story, when we knew we had the fabric, we only knew the design, and the fact ROY was coming up with some amazing jeans, at 9pm last night - and he wants to tie up orders by Thursday or Friday.

I appreciate it's hard, but a lot of people, especially ROY and Ralph THarpe at Cone, have put a lot of work into making this an amazing, bargainous, must-have contest. Not everyone will make it. THem's the breaks.

Sup guys...

sorry for my late reply on the pm's and things, but i have to tell you that i'm out of this one...unfortunately!

Thanks for all the work and infos you guys kept me/us updated with.You rock!...

Will follow this o.c. ...Can't wait for this to start finally! :)...and i really do hope you will do them justice and wear the hell out of these!

cheers y'all!

Thanks ThinFinn. It's essential that anyone who emailed us over the last few months confirms if they are not going to go for this, twelve months of good honest wear.

Updates on the list around 6.30 West Coast time.

I'n asking the mods to see if there are any suspicious repping patterns around roy6. A stewards' enquiry could hold this up...

^that was only one of the reasons that i couldn't confirm, that i will wear these for 12months 24/7...

gonna finish my bachelor of civil engineering in 2011 and for that i'll have to work for 4-6 months in an office from which i don't know if i can wear jeans or not. and i don't wanted to baby thse so yeah...the logical consequence is that i'm out...

would have joined if i knew that i could rock them like they deserve to get rocked :) ...

so yeah...enough said! i let you guys do the talking now!

cheers

Sorry if I'm just being impatient but did the list come out already? I sent the PM out last night but I haven't gotten any word.

Thanks ThinFinn. It's essential that anyone who emailed us over the last few months confirms if they are not going to go for this, twelve months of good honest wear.

I hope you take activity and past contributions into account. Would hate to see someone like Slab left out, and some newer person who'll dissapear in a couple months get in.