pavlov's bell vs. everyone

Pavlov's Bell

wait...what? I was asking a legit question, because you said your wife didn't put bacon on your whatever.

Why are you consistently such a bitch, man?

Yo my bad. You weren't one of the douchelicks that said "only losers use their women and salary to justify shit"... Totally take that one back.

But yes, I'm engaged. Getting married in a few weeks. Then off to Thailand for 2+ weeks of getting fatter.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo my bad. You weren't one of the douchelicks that said "only losers use their women and salary to justify shit"... Totally take that one back.

But yes, I'm engaged. Getting married in a few weeks. Then off to Thailand for 2+ weeks of getting fatter.

actually, I did say that. I just didn't mention anything about my own life, to be fair.

Wait, I thought the women/dick size conversation was in a different thread? What is going on in this thread? Can someone sum this shit up like cliffsnotes?

5183784638_0bb67e237a.jpg

Pavlov's bell vs. everyone. In this picture from upper left quadrant going clockwise:

werewolf barmitzvah

dick pants

hipster allosaurus(fuck the cretaceous that was played out)

DDML

MOA

the little pieces of paper are money, if you can't see the dollar signs. He is holding an ebonics dictionary, also.

Franklin, you inspired me. I hope that's okay.