pavlov's bell vs. everyone

Pavlov's Bell

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though... Mikey took an L on this one. I know the SuFu nation is on his dick and shit, and don't get me wrong cuz he posts great fits, but the man got called out repeatedly (and validly) and the only shit he says in defense is "oh, you're a loser" or "shut the fuck up, you're a troll, no one cares about you". Not exactly backing his shit up, you know. It ain't even like he took the high road and said "well I'm not going to lower myself and respond to this nonsense" cuz our ratio of responses is equal.

Long story short, Mikey's a fucking a hypocrite. Still luhd you bruh. Tks for tuning in guys.

I just ate a bowl raisin bran but truth be told, I wish the wifey would've cooked up some bacon to put on that shit.

you are married?

"drugs were involved"...

homie cheats at poker

homie cries at disney movies

it puts the lotion in the basket...

if you are trying to tell me beauty and the beast is not a tear jerker you are a madman. A MADMAN

I'm engaged. To the other Olsen twin that you didn't make out with.

Wait... not to beat a dead horse, but didn't you bitch me out for waiving my professional successes around this thread, and said that anyone who boasts about his salary or women or etc is pathetic?

wait...what? I was asking a legit question, because you said your wife didn't put bacon on your whatever.

Why are you consistently such a bitch, man?

pretty sure rand didn't bring up the olsen twin either.. but, this quote might prove me wrong...

Randr Made Out With A Fucking Olsen Twin You Leave Him Alone

oh wait.....