pavlov's bell vs. everyone

Pavlov's Bell

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't talk about my income at all, dude. guy was saying I was in some 3rd tier college or something...when I already have a good job, you know?

come on, man.

technically he didn't talk about his income.
i didn't talk about my income at all, dude. guy was saying I was in some 3rd tier college or something...when I already have a good job, you know?

come on, man.

fair enough but can we agree that any time a man uses

money - power - women

to justify/substantiate his choices, that man is a lonely motherfucker

fair enough but can we agree that any time a man uses

money - power - women

to justify/substantiate his choices, that man is a lonely motherfucker

fair enough, as long as we can say when someone uses a LACK of those things to justify/substantiate his choices that man is a fucking idiot.

fair enough, as long as we can say when someone uses a LACK of those things to justify/substantiate his choices that man is a fucking idiot.

sounds good doggy

1. obviously "search and destroy" pussy is less meaningful than a relationship

2. there is an exception if said dude has had ready access to such things in the past and consciously gives them up in a search for something greater

the loser here is - of course - the unshaved nietzsche-toting cafe dweller who can't see past his own facebook profile

sounds good doggy

1. obviously "search and destroy" pussy is less meaningful than a relationship

2. there is an exception if said dude has had ready access to such things in the past and consciously gives them up in a search for something greater

the loser here is - of course - the unshaved nietzsche-toting cafe dweller who can't see past his own facebook profile

I wish this was posted on the NYU and Columbia campuses every new semester. So brilliant.

also:

i have no idea what i am talking about, i am well soused and everyone will die

~im a moran~

looks like pavlov laying low like he supposed to

seriously, you going to call someone a hypocrite for using black slang on line

there is so much wrong with that i don't even know where to start

i am literally laughing on line

I still don't understand why you think i write out my responses with any sort of "black" inflection. Its quite obvious that I'm not hood nor do I try and play off some variation of a hood "online" persona.

This is me.

1st of all - every other post on your blog or on here is "them shits" this, or "muhfucka" that. Don't fuckin front like you're on some righteous holier than thou shit. Pot, meet kettle.

2nd - SON YOU AIN'T WALLACE.

Off topic: I don't use my income to justify shit except rebuttal for baseless comments made by idiots who like to run they mouth.

looks like pavlov laying low like he supposed to

Yo you missin the point. I'm not calling kix a bitch ass hypocrite for using black slang. I'm calling him a bitch ass hyprocrite for saying I'm an idiot for using black slang, THEN using black slang like the shit goin out of style. I mean that shit ain't right, you feel? Surprised so many ppl here are on his dick.

also:

i am literally laughing on line

LOL

every time i post a WAYWT i get at least one rep saying "oh shit, thought you were black"

I kind of like the fact that Pavlov is really, really white. Like the guy gets a sunburn from a new moon level white.

Yo you missin the point. I'm not calling kix a bitch ass hypocrite for using black slang. I'm calling him a bitch ass hyprocrite for saying I'm an idiot for using black slang, THEN using black slang like the shit goin out of style. I mean that shit ain't right, you feel? Surprised so many ppl here are on his dick.

i feel dawg. i feel. you aint fat... you PHAT.